hopefully it's enough

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀yeoreum was confident in getting jeongguk to notice her, and if it would take a lifetime for him to say something, then so be it. perhaps hearing her name from him would be enough and she would be content from then on.

the birthday fiasco had not deterred her spirits, but rather push her and motivate her. she admits it was a strange thing for her to do it in front of so many people. it would have been better if she left a small note or a gift. yeoreum had learned from her mistake and would try and commit no more errors in her work.

today, on the date of october 13th marked the first in-school held party. organized by the student body, food and activities would be provided. it was all just like a regular party, just held in the school. although deemed boring and uninteresting at first, the upperclassmen would almost always bring themselves to participate in the parties, for doing so would bring them volunteer hours, and it didn't seem like such a bad thing after all.

prior to the weeks leading up to the event, yeoreum had dedicated all her time and energy towards leaving jeongguk little presents and pop-up cards.

"woah, look at that, jeongguk's got a secret admirer. he's been receiving cards and everything since two weeks ago!" a friend exclaimed.

"ugh, hoseok..." he groaned, hiding his head underneath his sweatshirt lying at his desk.

yeoreum couldn't help but smile.