facade

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"what's jimin doing?"

his hands filled with crumpled up posters encouraging for his fellow classmates to vote jeongguk as student body president, jimin ends up finding the nearest garbage can to dump the teared up pieces of papers in.

attracting the attention of the cafeteria, students stop what they're doing to take notice of jimin: who takes an empty blue chair from a nearby table to stand up on.

jimin has no idea what's he doing, but the fury has been eating him up alive for the past couple of days.

as soon as the cafeteria has quieted down to just whispers and shushing, jimin shouts at the top of his lungs.

"jeongguk isn't who you think he is. he's an abuser and a tormentor. he takes advantage of people because he thinks he's capable of doing so. if he's voted as student body president or supported by people after this, i don't know if i'll ever be able to be content with humanity. he's an awful person and i've seen with my own eyes the things he's done."

first, there's a pause.

then a roar of laughter.

"just because jimin has gotten close with scarface, he thinks he can do what he wants?" a girl asks, causing the snickers of her listening friend.

"jimin, get off the chair! we don't support liars around here, either!"

panicked, jimin takes a glance at jeongguk's usual lunch table. it's empty except for one person, who makes eye contact back at his former friend with a smirk.