CH0:THE STUFF WERE MADE OF

Darkness...

The scent of feces waft the room. The taste of metal still fresh in my mouth, a taste I had known my whole life.

No....

Blood.

It's warmth fell over me, like the crimson sparks of a fire. The red blaze dancing and swirling until it reached it's end.

Splat.

The pool beneath me kept my feet and trousers wet. My head spun as my eyes tried making sense of the figures shifting in and out of my foggy vision. They linger for a moment at a time and have their leave.

Pain...

The white embrace far surpassed any I had ever felt. Constantly being inflicted upon me by a new figure.

"Where am I ?"

I'd ask to them. They would tarry for a bit, until a warm glow would appear out the corner of my eye. It's warmth, my only comfort.

Then a hand would touch the nape of my neck, followed by a voice which I could not distinguish.

"You have no need for such worries"

This was my routine, my day to day. Although I have long since lost track of time.

What day was this?

What's that noise?

Who are you people?

Did I die?

None of these questions would ever be answered, yet I would hear faint giggles or even screams, off in the distance, but I was never sure if good or evil. My head was probably the reason to blame. I could barely sit up, I just hung my head as my body was held from falling by the shackles bound to the chair. I could feel a breeze now and then, hit my chest.

So I was shirtless?

Ok, that's a start.

I could feel my pants at my feet.

Strange? But it's something.

And the metal taste in my mouth.

So I'm bleeding...

Duh.

I needed to look around, and find out where I am.

Not sure when my captures would return, I slowly gripped the arms of my seat and pulled my body back into an upright position. A searing pain as my back straightened out on the back of the chair. My back never making full contact with the surface, only stopped by some lumps.

"Strange?" I pondered "I thought I was shirtless? Is there something on my back?"

I did not dwell on this, the white pain could be felt all the way up my spine, and my knuckles were probably white.

Where had my vision gone?

This was another concern to me. I had been able to see the figures and glow of light, yet now I could not see. Now of all times. Was it because there was no light? Maybe I was blinded by my own blood?

Suddenly the rush of a hand caressed my face, cupping my cheek in its warmth. 

"your still alive"

The voice was shaken, soft and... almost scared. Did this person know the full extent of my wounds? Maybe they were here to save me? After all I had only ever done good. 

The same warm light could be felt over my entire body, as if to wrap me in a shower of its gently light. The silent sounds of stones falling and hitting the ground, drowned out the silent cries as all pain seemed to fade from my body. 

"what did they do to you" they said with a shaken voice.

I raised my head up, and with a dried throught I uttered 

"              "

Nothing, nothing but incomprehensible wheezing and juttered speech. Its been to long since I have uttered a word. My attempts to hear a name, were a failure.
I continued...

"hush now, your ok now" they said as they caressed my face to their bossom. She as it were, had saved me from my pains and now quelled my soul. The silent breeze of cold air filled the room as another voice could be heard not far off. 

"That's enough, we have to go before we're caught"  said a female voice from a distance ahead of me. my savior slowly unwrapped me from herself and left. The clanging of metal and a large bang were heard as the room once again fell silent with naught but the wind as the only sounds. 

"This is the end" I thought. Yet how did this come to be?

Well, my story starts on a bleak day.

A day I would rather, forget.

"C'mon don't worry about me, you should be worried about that big speech"

"Ken, your last match was crucial, and so is this one"

Ken was always one to take on a load of responsibility, almost to much for his age.

"Alex... Alexander. I am the star player, I always have to worry about these things, but eventually you get used to it"

"Alright, you do you, but do come running to me when you inevitably lose and say stuff like 'oh, why did I not practice harder' and then I'll say I told you so"