Chapter twelve: the deal

A few torturous hours later the original brothers still did not get the million old were to give them answers and the damn cure.

"Bloody hell!" the brit couldn't take this anymore. Klaus wrapped his hands around the mutt's neck and the hybrid's nails grew to sharp pointsdigging into the were's skin, ready to tear his head off from his shoulders.

"Brother, calm yourself. You just cannot simply kill off miss Caroline's sorce of survival" Elijah spoke behind both the two men. Klaus slowly let go of the mutt's neck  and his nails slowly became dulll. The hybrid sighed wearily. Klaus walked out of the cell and looked at his brother, Elijah leaned against the hall wall and glanced at the chained bloody were.

"What're you intending to do with him" Elijah turned to face his younger brother. Klaus sighed and pondered.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, I know, I know what you can do" Joseph's voice very enthusiastic about the situiation that he was in. Both originals stare at the were in confusion. "Well you could let me go, and I promise to give the little girlie my blood, she'll heal and I'll then be on my merrily way and kill Silas" Joseph smirked at them both. Klaus's expression changed he was no longer confused, he was dumbfounded. The brit nodded slowly and then took a few small steps down the hall, he looked at his big brother, then back at the mutt who wasa givving off the enthusiastic vibe. Klaus nodded once more and silently strolled own the hall. Elijah stared at his brother then at the were and gave an awkward smile.

"Normally it would always be our younger brother Kol who would make Niklaus silently stroll away" Jospeh smirled slyly at the noble's comment

So what do you guys think? good? 336 people are reading this. thats amazing I promise to keep up the good work xD