What Is Love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BABY DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT ME ANYMOOOORE! I had to okay. WHOEVER SPOTS THE THE ACADEMY IS... REFERENCE WINS. Kay Bai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now in the bathroom. I didn't know what to think. I'm not in love. This is not my heart. I told myself. I just didn't know. I headed to my room. It was dark out and all the guests were gone. I laid in my bed and fell asleep. I had a nightmare. In the nightmare I was in the middle of a classroom. There were kids surrounding me but they had black holes for eyes. I recognised some of them. They all seemed to be laughing at me. One spat on me. They made fun of me, calling me names.

"Worthless." "Ugly." "Lozer." "Why don't you just go die?" I bolted up out of bed screaming. That's when Ciel ran in.

"What happened? Nightmare?" I nodded, tears streaming down my face. He climbed into my bed and I buried my head into his chest and they held me untill we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to him holding me tightly. Sebastian walked in.

"I thought I'd find the young master in here." He smiled. Ciel slowly woke up.

"How did you sleep last night?" Sebastian grinned. Cielblushed and I laughed.

"I'll go prepare breakfast." Sebastian smiled and left. I laughed and Ciel kissed me. I quickly pulled away. Ciel looked at me confused.

"I-I'm sorry it's just... I...." I burst out into tears and ran for the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That one was short but the next one is gonna be super exciting. So just wait mkay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~