Part Three: Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor

We had made it to the manor.

"Here we are!" Madame Red said. A boy with dark hair and and an was by the door. He was cute. Really cute. I looked next to him and I saw a man who I recognized. He had midnight black hair and piercing red eyes. It was the man I met in London. It was the man named Sebastian who Madame Red was talking about.

"Hello Sebastian, Ciel!" She said. I stayed at Madame Red's side and looked down at my wrists.

"Hello Madame Red. Who is this?" The boy who I assumed to be Ciel asked. I looked up and locked eyes with Sebastian then quickly looked down.

"Oh yes this is Layne. I met her on my way here. Poor girl was a wreck. She got lost here a few months ago.

"Hello" Sebastian said. "I do believe we have met before."

"Yes we have." I quietly replied.

"Hello I am Ciel Phantomhive." He shook my hand.

"Hello." I said as I blushed. There was something about them. We followed Ciel inside. Steve went to prepare for the ball and Ciel offered to show me around.

An hour later, the guests arrived. A girl in a pink dress with curly blonde hair entered.

"Ciel!" She squealed in a highly annoying voice. I had the sudden Impulse to punch her in the face.

"Who is this?" She said, pointing to me.

"Ah, Lizzie, this is our guest, Layne." Ciel said.