Let's get it

2033

Flowers, shines and fragrances everything was just perfect I am not sure about the kind but it was just awesome as it should be, the class was clearly defined and the quality was spoken aloud.

I was standing quietly and neatly but Suga oppa caught me and told Jungkook about my presence which was the only motive of being here. His face was glowing and charmful as always where me, I was getting killed softly.

But then suddenly I got a msg from Seoy, she was free and why she was pinging me, I know that habit of her.

But before I can reply to her, Jungkook caught me and brought me to The BTS.

It happened so fast that I didn't got time to realised that I am going to meet the biggest boy band in the world.

Oh god, save me.

I was standing in front of them, all of them and they were so calm and neat that I was questioning my whole presence, *lol I know that's too much, you should love your self.

It was random and quick but was so good that it was the best moment of my life since I met Jungkook.

Jimin, Tae, J-hope, and Jin oppa were so sweet, they just bowed and smiled towards me and on the other hand, Suga and RM oppa were just asking some random questions like my profession, joining UN, becoming ARMY, etc.

But this Seoy she was continuously pinging me and calling me, did she forgot that I am at Jungkook's party?, but RM oppa. caught me and he asked: "if it's important you can pick it up."

I smiled at him and by mistake, it got on speaker *great.

"Pabo-ya where are you, calling you from past 15mins and you ignoring my calls...I am getting bored, why are you not speaking, say something dumb bit*..." but I removed it from the speaker. She speaks very fast 😅

But I guess I was late she was so loud that while the phone was on my ear and I looked at RM oppa he was glaring at me that what exactly happened a sec ago.

I smiled awkwardly but I knew I screwed in front of RM oppa, so do Seoy-ah.

But not taking long he signalled me to take a pause from the call and listen to him, I did as asked: "You can call her in if she is your very good and trustworthy friend."

My mouth was wide open like seriously RM oppa asked me to call my friend in here, is he sure like cool ah, *nan mola.

"You sure I mean everybody will be fine with that?" I asked him

There he just gave me his best smile and left. I think he is not fine right now as he was looking distracted.

The god of distraction was distracted, shoo! Seoy is on call...

"sorry sorry sorry" as her loud breathings were clearly audible to me god, I am dead now.

"I am at the party did you forgot that" and now she realised that I was not the one who should get the blame and there it was her realisation laugh. But it's ok because I am going to surprise her.

"I... totally forgot... that, Ji-ae..." but before she can complete her sentence I blasted her with "come over, I am sending you the address and dress well."

surprise she was all confused and all she asked "are you kidding me?"

"No" with that I cut the call cause Jungkook was looking at me and it was clearly visible that he was waiting, but his smile... it was just heart killing.

I went to him and smiled as he asked "are you okay?"

I nodded and blushed.

He handed me the glass of orange juice which was freshly prepared by jin oppa as he was making more in front of us in the kitchen area.

I sent the address to Seoy-ah and it's already been 20 mins, Jimin oppa asked Jungkook about something and he came to me asking for my hand, I guess for the dance.

I don't know how to dance but I gave him my hand, and I felt like I got the world.

All he did was a smile and dragged me to the center of the drawing room. Where everyone's attention was and there was the song which I'll forever say is mine and jk's song.

"My time"

He was very sweet, he was hurt and was still recovering but he gave importance to my comfort and I thought I knew what was happening with me, he was taking care of me and I was liking it, god save me, I'm not fine.

We laugh we tangled, everyone was happy but then the doorbell rang and I know who it was.

Lee Seo-Yun.

welcome to the party bro.

She was looking beautiful and panicked, I know her face when she is not comfortable.

So, went to her to make her comfortable, all of the other members were looking confused and JK was looking at me but then RM oppa interrupted and told them, that he asked me to call her in.

She got a warm welcome and I know it was also her's best moment, say thanks later, bae.

I went to RM oppa as Seo-Yun was meeting others and asked him "I know I am not familiar with you but are you okay, you seem distracted and than you so much for inviting Seo-Yun-ahh."

He just smiled at me and said everything is fine, just workload "and your welcome".

I can't debate because I know the pressure they have in. so I just patted his shoulder, sh*t what have I done, so in rapid I said"sorry, sorry"

but he was just so calm and peaceful that it made me realise and what I did was not wrong.

"It's okay, you are with Jungkooki now, you are family."

It made me feel so good and warm that I can't explain the feeling of joy inside me.
RM is the gem💎
Then he asked me to join others so that we can enjoy the time.

We went there, Seo-Yun met RM oppa and we continued our eve, but just then Jungkook asked me to come aside and I did as asked.

Seo-Yun was comfortable now I can see that she was enjoying the party and Jin oppa's Juice was just perfect.

10:00pm KST

••**••
Thank you,
tell me in comments I'll update soon.
J-Hope you guys like it.
salanghae,
ghamsamida
#btsarmy 💕