Preparing for the Festival

"Makin' my way downtown, Walkin' fast,

Tryna' get to the store to buy some Paper for the Toilet"

"And I need it, Boobooboobooboo-boo,

And I really need it!"

Hmm, if I Change the lyrics to something interesting I might be able to create an actually good song, But there is no time for thinking! only for Toilet Paper!!

"And there the Store is-" Bomp

"Jeez, watch where your going!" a voice shouted at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't watch where I was going" I apologize to the person I bumped Into, And continued walking without a second thought.

"Oi, you bumped into me and You aren't even gonna ask if I'm fine?!" The voice sounded slightly mad.

"You're talking, that should be enough" I say and turn my head to look at the annoying Pedestrian.

A girl.

That was Enough to understand why she was angry.

"Well I'll see you probably never, Bye" I said and turned away, I still need to get my Toilet Paper...

"Great, they still have The Paper that you use with the Toilet"

---------

Okay, the Flyer says that the Song must be an Original work. It seems that if you go solo you can bring the music you create on disk or USB And be older than 12.

"Better get to work on it then" I say and spin my chair to my music setup

"Lets start"

--- Time skip 4 days ---

"Finally the Music is ready, Their is still 3 days till the Festival" I say tiredly.

Ive been working for hours trying to perfect the music, It is finally ready.

Time to Sleep.

--- Sexy Narrator POV ---

"Dad! Can I go to the Public Music Festival?!" Shouted a Girl towards her Dad.

The same girl our Green haired Protagonist bumped into on his way to pick up the toilet Paper.

"Sure thing Sweetie" The father shouted back, trying to eat his Turkey Sandwich.

"Thanks"

--- Time skip to the Day of the Music Festival ---

The day of the Festival came.

Lets see what our Green haired Protagonist is Doing...

"Mom! I'm heading towards the Music Festival! I need to get myself ready and check if everything will be alright when its my turn on stage!" He shouted as he ran out of his room towards the door. dressed in a green sweatshirt and a Backpack holding Water and two USB Drives with the music he created.

"I'll see you later honey, Have fun and don't take any candy offered to you from strangers"

"I wont take Any candy mom! I'll see You later, Love ya'"

---------

"KATSUKI! YOU ARE GOING TO THAT MUSIC FESTIVAL IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Shouted Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mother.

"I WAS PLANNING TO GO THERE ALREADY YOU OLD HAG!" Shouted Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo.

"Please don't yell, You are Disturbing the Neighbours" Said Masaru bakugo, the Father.

""SHUT UP"" They both shouted.

"..."

---------

"So this is where the Festival is taking place?" Izuku asked himself.

"Wow this stage is big, and I get to sing my song on it? Awesome!" Is what Izuku was Thinking

And he took his first real step towards reaching his Goal.

What Goal you're asking?

The goal to become the best Singer in the World.

Yo Yo Yo, It's me! Egg-Sandwich McGee!
This Chapter was Less of a "Preparing for the Festival" and more of "Toilet Paper, Book 2: The Rise of the Latrine Tribe"

Just Without all the Mud VS Ceramic shenanigans

I want to make this Chapter longer but...
I realized that Since their isn't any Action what-so-ever, I can Make this Chapter as long as I wont!

I can make this FIVE THOUSAND WORDS LONG....

.

.

.

But I wont. Teehee... *Pulls out tongue in comical way whilst putting up Asterisks*

Th-th-th-that's All Folks! (For now at least, Muahahahahaha- Cough Cough - Haha)