Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

Ugh. Its the day ive been dreading for a while now. Its the day I start the tour with Our Direction. Why dont I want to go you ask?

I hate One Direction. They seemed like nice, normal lads in the beginning right? Hah. Its all an act. They only put on a show for the camera.

They say Harry Styles is charming? Hes far from it to be honest. They say hes down to earth? He is the total opposite.

They say Louis Tomlinson is sassy? He's not just doing it to be funny. He's rude. They say he's funny? All he does is make fun of others.

They say Zayn Malik is a shy? He doesnt obey any rule. He's loud and disturbing. They say he's mysterious? Not really. He'll tell you what he's thinking/ or doing. Even if its really mean.

They say Niall Horan is nice? No. He's a total jerk. They say he's looking for his 'princess?' Hes a player.

They say Liam Payne is innocent? Not at all. He's mean. Management makes him do twitcams. They say he's a gentleman? He's cheated on Danielle Peazer 3 times.

Do you understand why I dont like One Direction now? Yeah. Once the cameras turn off theyre horrid. The only part of One Direction I like is their girlfriends. Danielle Peazer, Eleanor Calder, and Perrie Edwards.

"Ari, its time to go! The boys are here!" Hollys voice rings through the halls. "Okay! Im coming!" I yell back. I get to see One Direction again, yay.

"Come on, babe." Liam puts his arm over my shoulder and winks. "Dont touch me."  I hissed. "Why not?" He pushed. "Not every girl wants to be touched by the Liam Payne." I glare at him. "Oh I think they do love." He smirked grabbing my bags and putting them in the trunk. "I got it." I said ripping the bags out of his hands. "Okay. See you in the car. I'll save you a seat on the plane next to me." He told me with a stare that could literally make me throw up. Luckily I havent eaten anything this morning.

"Bye Hol." I said wiping my eyes to try and stop me from crying. No luck. " Dont cry! You get your vacation soon! Ill see you then!" She started wiping her eyes too. "Come on Ari." Zayn says with a sweet smile. Dont get all happy. Its fake cause Holly's here. "Well, duty calls." I winked hopping into the car.

"Are you excited Ari?" Harry asked me and in a nice tone. That people who didnt even know Harry could tell was fake. "Just ecstatic" I reply using the same tone Harry did. "Well isnt that wonderful!" He said back faking happiness with a huge fake grin on top of it.

When the car stopped telling us we had reached the airport I almost ran out of the car. But I didnt because I knew the boys would try to make smart remarks and I really didnt feel like talking to them. But I had to go on an 18 hour plane ride with them.. greattt. (I dont know how long the plane ride is)

We had to go from London all the way to New York on a plane then use a tour bus in the US.

Well this ought to be fun. Note my sarcasm.

Ohhhh! Such a sudden change of events! Ari really doesnt like the boys! How will she deal with them all tour? READ MORE~

What Ari wore to the airport: http://www.polyvore.com/rainy_day/set?id=57962317

Comment, fan, vote, etc!