Chapter 6

Arianas POV

I ran from the mans grasp. Harry and Niall punched him several times before holding him back and giving him to Paul. Where was he when the man took me huh?

After everything was taken care of and we were in the car heading back to the hotel, I wanted to thank the boys for what they had done. Who knows what that man could have done. "Thank you guys so so much. I know we dont get along that well but I really owe you guys. That man could have done something bad but you guys were there to save me and-well just thank you."

"Its no problem, really. I dont know what I would have done if that man did happen to take you or hurt you or anything like that." Liam spoke up, finally meeting my eyes. The other boys agreed with him.

-2 Weeks Later-

"Haz, you ready?" He nodded. "Yeah. Just let me get my phone and we can leave." I smiled and waited by the door.

The weirdest thing has happened in just 2 weeks after the clubbing incident. Me and the boys are actually nice to each other and enjoy hanging out. I like the boys now. Now they are the boys that they used to pretend to be. The boys that I knew when I first got signed by Simon. I can call them my boys now. If that even makes sense?

"Lets go," Harry said opening the door for me. "Thank you, sir." I thanked him in a posh voice. He chuckled and we walked to the car that was picking us up.

"Hey.. Isnt that award show tonight?" I asked Harry. "Oh yeah. It is. You're coming right?" I nodded, "Yep! What time is it now?" He looked at his phone. "10:30." 10:30? Thats early. "Why did we both wake up so early anyways?"

~

"Is everyone ready to head out?" The event person asked me and the boys. "Yep." We replied grabbing our phones and leaving the room. "Lou, is El coming?" He shook his head sadly. "No. She cant meet up with us for another 3 days." Awh. Elounor is so cute. Louis really does love El a lot. I want a relationship. Too bad im forever alone.

"Smile for the cameras boys and Ari!" Paul told us before stepping out of the car, letting us get out. 

After we smiled for some pictures we walked inside the venue and found our seat. I was sitting next to Niall. The boys looked lovely, all suited up.  

Eventually they had to leave and go perform. "Good luck boys!" I cheered as they got out of their seats. A couple minutes later the familiar beat of What Makes You Beautiful started and Liam sang his verse. They were really good as usual.

"Thats what makes you beautiful!" Harry sang perfectly. The boys waved and smiled, then left the stage and came back to our seats. "You guys were amazing!" I exclaimed when they sat back down.

"On the road again!" I sang in donkeys voice from Shrek causing Zayn to laugh as we packed up our suitcases. "Where are we going now?" Zayn asked looking at his phone. Probably texting Perrie. She's a nice girl. I've met her a couple of times. Zerrie is too cute. "Oregon, I think.. yeah Oregon. You've got a show in Portland and some other place"

"All aboard!" I screamed hanging off the tour bus where those little stair things are. "Hurry up Lou!" I laughed and moved out of the way so he could get up.

As soon as the bus started moving I got bored, "Guys im bored." Louis nodded, "Me too." 3 would you rather games later, we stopped cause Niall wouldnt shut up about how bloody hungry he was.

"One big mac, a double cheese burger, large fries, a large coke, and a large mcflurry" Niall told the 16 year old girl at the register. She looked like she was about to scream. She was a fan im guessing. Once we got done ordering, the girl asked for a autograph which the boys happily gave her. I swear as we were leaving she started to tear up a bit. I mean I guess I would probably do that too if I had just met my idols.