× c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n ×

cнapтer ѕevenтeen: вυттerғly ĸιѕѕeѕ

"a sleepover at our house?! are you crazy?!" seokjin demanded, following namjoon throughout the house.

"come on," namjoon slumped his shoulders, dragging out the 'n'. "it'll be so much fun!"

"but i didn't clean or anything! we would have to go food shopping!"

"the apartment isn't even dirty." namjoon scoffed, looking out over livingroom and kitchen. "and we have plenty of food."

"namjoon." seokjin warned, narrowing his eyes.

"come on, hyung! just one sleepover! uno, eins, un!" he begged, shaking seokjin's shoulders.

"can i ask why you want this sleepover so bad?"

"to get closer to our friends, of course." he scoffed, seokjin rolled his eyes.

"you mean jimin."

"i mean, maybe..." he trailed off, looking down at the ground. "he kissed me yesterday, dude! what am i supposed to do?"

"since when did kim namjoon get crushes, is my question. ever since highschool, you just liked the hit it and go. now, you want a full blown relationship?!"

"i don't know what's up with him, but jimin just," he paused, flailing his hands in the air to think of something. "he changed me. a lot. and i really want to get to know him better. i really like him, hyung. can't you do this one thing for me?"

"geez, fine, okay!" seokjin finally agreed. "but ggukie is still mad at you, so you're gonna have to make it right with him first. and we still have to ask yoonseok."

oh yeah, namjoon and seokjin started calling yoongi and hoseok yoonseok for as long as they could remember. the two were just always together. they were inseparable, even before they started dating.

"what do you have to tell yoonseok?" hoseok intervened, the door closing behind he and yoongi.

"joon wants to have a sleepover." seokjin rolled his eyes once more.

"with who?" yoongi asked, taking his coat off and hanging it on the rack next to the dpor.

"gguk, tae, and minnie."

"so, you mean jimin." hoseok giggled.

"thats what i said!"

"oh shut up, you guys know i love all three of them!" namjoon huffed, stomping his foot.

"yeah, don't pick on him guys. i think it's great namjoon finally has a crush." yoongi smiled, neatly kicking his shoes off. "lets have the sleepover. for their sake."

"i agree!" hoseok shot a hand in the air grinning widely.

"its settled then. project minjoon: commence."

••

joonr94🐨

j30njkk🐰 wants to send you a message!

🐰: seokjin said you wanted to talk

yeah, i did :🐨

🐰: about?

the other night :🐨
at yours :🐨

🐰: proceed

i wanted to say i was sorry :🐨
it wasn't my business to tell jimin :🐨