THE MYSTERY CRUSH

OMG I am charlie crush ......... I can not believe my ears . Are my ears hearing wrong they must be . So , then I asked him to repeat what he said very calmly . Then I said " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY . " Then he says " I like you Danee' I really do like you , and I wanna know if you feel the same ." " But charlie you know that I am going out with Jimin why would you even ask me that ? " 
" Because I like you and I don't care about JIMIN !" Well, I do care about him and the other BTS members so buzz off." " Danee' I promise you if you don't go out with me something bad happen to you ." " Oh so now you're threatening me ?" I promise you if you touch me I go to the police . " " Ok you know what Danee' be stubborn I don't care just watch you back ." " Oh believe me baby I don't have nothing to worry about may I warn you that I rated you and you are only a 3 so bye boo !" After that I hurry up and skated back to Jimin.  I told him and Natalie and RM everything that just happened . Jimin got mad and frustrated and stared to ball up his fist . He then hurry up and skates to Charlie . And I thought this would have never happened that happened next . Out of nowhere the two started fussing and then at that moment ---- Jimin punch him ! So hard that blood comes out of Charlie mouth. Then Jimin says " security come get this jerk and don't you ever talk to Danee' like that again . Cause a punch to the mouth is not all you will be getting. " Then RM says " cousin I can't not believe this but , you deserve what you had coming . Come guys let's go home and sleep ." Jimin says baby if you want you can come sleep with me ." Then I say " yes I would love too and then I kiss him ." Natalie says " what about me sis with a sad face ." RM says" how about we all have a sleep over ?" Then we all say " that sounds awesome. "

I was still thinking in my mind that Charlie wasn't giving up . He was coming back and he wasn't stoping just because of a bloody mouth and a night in jail. I had to watch my back and I knew it.  I had to protect my boyfriend Jimin , my sister Natalie , and the rest of the Bangtan group. I would do whatever it takes and no matter the consequences .

To be continued ⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️