living a perfect life {for now at least}

After we finished unpacking we hear a knock on the door . Jin says " who is it " one the other side of the door the person respond "oh it's Leaj , Danee' and Natalie bestie ." Jungkook walk to the door and open it and smile and wave at Leaj . I went running to her and saying " girl, give me a hug I never saw you in like FOREVER ! How was Brazil?! " But , before Leaj Could say anything Natalie came in . " Leaj oooo we miss you so much " Natalie said giving her a hug . Then Leaj speaks " aww guys I miss y'all to and Brazil was wonderful." Then RM and Jimin came by us holding on to us looking at Leaj . " Well ain't you guys going to introduce us to y'all bestie " jimin says . " Oh my bad guys this is Leaj I've been friends with her since 3rd grade and Natalie been friends with her since 6th grade." I said looking at all of them . " Well, Leaj won't you sit down " Jin says . "Oh how thoughtful of you Jin thank you " she said sitting down .  Then I finally spoke " what do y'all wanna talk about ?" " We can go somewhere tomorrow if y'all like?" Leaj said . "Yeah we should go tomorrow because it is getting late" . I said . Omg it was so late we didn't even know we waste our whole day . We all went to our rooms  and we invited Leaj to sleep in the guest room and she agreed . Then when all went to sleep.