38

4 years later

Kayla's p.o.v

"Mr. and Mrs. Lawley here is your baby girl"

The nurse handed me my sweet newborn baby girl. She was so tiny. Her little hands grasped around my finger. Her eyes began to open as she looked up at me. Kian entered the room with Cole and Justin holding his hands.

"Mommy!"

"Hi, boys. Stay quiet, she's only just waking up"

You could easily tell Cole and Justin apart. Cole had blue eyes like his mother (me)  and Justin had brown eyes like Kian. Both boys had brown hair and it was kinda curly, which just made them even cuter. They are both 4 now and it's crazy how fast they grow. 

tagged people: kaylalawley

KianLawley: my sweet princess has arrived. Penelope Tami Lawley. Born 8:30 am. 03/03/2023. Kayla is doing well and she says thanks to everyone for sending their congratulations and for respect our time with our newborn baby. Cole and Justin love her already as she only been on this earth for a few hours. 

KaylaLawley: hi everyone

KaylaLawley: hi everyone. thank you for sending your love and congratulations. I know Kian has already said this in his post but I am alright. Penelope is sleeping right now along with Cole and Justin. I am so happy that our baby girl is finally here and we can't wait to see her grow in a beautiful young girl. p.s another post is coming soon just want to find the perfect picture...ok bye see you again in like 2 minutes ;)

ok bye see you again in like 2 minutes ;)

tagged people: kianlawley

KaylaLawley: I'm back again, lol. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to this man. Kian, throughout out both pregnancies you have been my rock and no matter what time I woke up, you woke up alongside me to check that I was alright and that the babies were alright. You are the most helpful human being I've ever met in my life. I hope Cole and Justin grow up with your charm and Penelope with grow up with compassion and kindness towards others. Ok, bye again. I'm going to sleep cuz I'm tired. bye. 

~ two days later ~

We arrived home two days after Penelope's birth and I was exhausted. I set Penelope down in her crib whilst Kian got Cole and Justin in the house. I watched as she slept away in her crib. I turned the baby monitor on. We used the same camera one we had when we had the twins. I placed my hospital bag in our bedroom and walked back downstairs. Justin was running towards me and I picked him up just in time. 

"Hi mommy"

"Hi buddy"

"Where's baby sister?"

"Baby sister is sleeping in her crib so we have to be quiet so she doesn't wake up, otherwise she will be crying"

"Will she be awake soon?"

"Maybe, but she's very tired so she needs to sleep to get her energy up to see her big brothers"

"I'm going to be the best big brother ever"

"And me too, mommy"

"I know you two will be. Promise to protect at all times"

"Promise mommy"

"That's my boys"

Kian came and sat down next to me just as Penelope started crying.

"I'll go"

Kian walked up the stairs and soon returned with Penelope.

"I think she's hungry"

"Ok"

I placed her on my chest as I breastfed her. Cole and Justin were playing in their little play corner as Kian and I sat on the couch and watched them.

"This is my dream. We have our family. Our family is complete"

"And they have a wonderful mother"

"And an amazing father"

"That's all everyone needs"

"Family and Love"

"Like it was Meant to Be"

THE END. That's it. The book is finished. I had so much fun writing this book. I hope you guys thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I can't wait to share more books with you and you'll be pleased to know I am currently plotting ideas for my next book. Might be a while before I publish it as I want to get a few chapters written for you. Stay Tuned for the new story. It's called Fallin All In You and of course it's Shawn Mendes :)