Episode 1

The knight given by the god a big land as a present the knight was very pleased and thankful by the god give . " this is the give i gave you for helping me and faithfull with me " the god said . " thank you my lord there is nothing more than i can ask this more than enough " the knight said while kneelingon the ground . The god was very pleased by the knight kindness and faithfullness so he gave him another give . " because of your kindness i give you one more give " he said . " what is it my lord" the knight said . " i gave you my daughter to you " the god said " the knight was suprised " your daughter my lord ?" He ask . " yes marry her and create ancestry " the god said . Then suddenly come in beside the god a beautiful woman with a long gold hair  , skin flawless , eyes fill with brightness and a smile of angel . It was a true of god greatest creation . " come with her to the world live on the land bring all your neighborhoods live there , i gave you my grace for you and my daughter as the king and queen of the land " the god said . " yes lord i will comply your order" the knight said . " if you born your children every children that will be born will get my blessed with different kind of power " the god said . " yes lord thank you for all this beautiful presents you gave me " the knight said .
So the knight and the goddess come down to the earth they start making their own country . This country called caratland because there a hope that this land will fill a with a blinding kindness people and make the land become brighter like their king and queen . As the time goes by their country was filled with great people and become the beautiful peace country .
Then that time come the goddess pregnant with their first child . They were so happy and making a party for the celebration . All the people in the caratland celebrating together out of happiness . Then the time of the first born child birth and that time the god come down to the earth to witness the first line of the mortal human and goddess.

Then the unexpectedly the first born child were a boy . This child were born the middle of the summer and all of the god come down to blessed him, god blessed him with a handsome feature  , a wisdom and braveness like his father ,a wise , a great power , abilty of battle and a power of the thunder . " he gonna be a great leader for his country" the god said while holding his grandson .  Than the first child born give a kingdom a new family member . The name of his first children is S coups . Then the kingdom keep getting a new family member the second born child were a twins the two of them god blessed by the god of beauty of the goddess and a cleverness. The twins named joshua he gave him a power of natural and harvest and jeonghan he give him a spirit of persuasion and prophecy , the power of blacksmith .

The third born child the god give him a blessed the power of fire also god give him a power of the death and a spirit happiness for the hope he giving a happiness to the people surrounded him and friendship his name hoshi . The fourth child was born and god bless this child with kindness and a power of swordsmanship , a spirit of justice , devotion and skill also god give him the ability of learning every language and his name is jun . The fifth child were born the god blessed him with a power of knowledge of the universe , as a massager between god and human and a abilty to talk to animal his name is wonwoo . The sixth child is born the god blessed him with a great ability of singing , music , poetry, creativity also a spirit of trust and dream and a power of controlling the water his name is woozi .

The seventh child were born god blessed him with the ability of hunt , swordmanship and a power to fly to the air and uses of magic also god bless him as a spirit of loyalty, duty respect and innocence his name is DK . The eight child were born the god blessed him with a power of goodluck , wisdom also as a spirit of righteousness and a great ability of archery's god give him a power of controlling the sun his name is the 8 . The ninth child were born god blessed him with a legendary smiths that can make anything and fix anything god give him a knowledge of craftsmanship and art god give him the power of great strength of the titan his name is mingyu .

The tenth child were born and god blessed him with a spirit of kindness , love , family , empathy and god give him a power of heal and beautiful face and voice of angel his name is seungkwan , the image of the goddess , his mother . The eleventh child were born god blessed him with a equality, spirit of right , kindness, knowledge, bravery and a power of controlling the earth his name is vernon . The twelve child were born the god blessed him with a abilities of to learn thing fast , courage, hope and peace. God give him the power of the beast and the heart of hero .

The thirteen child kingdom were blessed with gid with many kind of abilty and power that a mortal human cant have . This thirteen child was live in the castle with happiness there only a peace and a great balance on the kingdom . But the doom of the kingdom come all the peace and happiness crumble into a sand when the death of their father come