Class Issue!

I wanna give a shoutout to a certain special someone this chapter

starchimchim

this girl has made me so happy and she has been by my side no matter what and she has supported me little side or big and she has supported me through this whole writing process if you are one of her readers go check out her latest chapter on her book tiny little secret im in it!

The morning that Jimin walked into class he saw Yoongi sitting there at the desk and smiled and went up to him "why hello there" Yoongi looked up from his papers and smiled "hey Jimin i was wondering when you would get here" He secretly held the youngers hand "Yoongi i woke up and you weren't next to me i was so cold" he said quietly and pouted cutely for Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jimin "aw im sorry i had to get up early to get here i wasn't even thinking to wake you up i was in so much of a rush im so sorry jiminie" he brushed his thumb over the top of Jimin's hand gently "so what's the plan today?" Jimin asked as he sat on yoongi's lap "well i was thinking why not go out for a fancy dinner tonight? and then after we get home i think you deserve some cuddles" Yoongi said softly as he gave Jimin's hand a gentle squeeze and Jimin smiled "sounds good to me" he leaned his head onto Yoongi's chest and sighed and Yoongi looked at him "something bugging you my prince?" Jimin nodded a no and made the excuse that he was just tired as he had woken up shortly after yoongi which was at 4:30 am to 5am and yoongi shook his head "my prince you need your rest" Jimin nodded "i know it's just hard to fall asleep sometimes" Yoongi looked at JImin "why is hard my prince?" Jimin sighed "just nightmares ive been having" yoongi frowned "what happens in your nightmares my prince?" Jimin told yoongi what types of nightmares he was having and yoongi calmed him down telling him he would never leave him or do anything bad like that.

Later that day in yoongi's class the school bad boys Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok came up to Jimin "hey Jiminie where's your savior now to save you?" Jimin looked up at the two "go away" he said coldly but the two didn't budge "what's wrong Jimin is the graceful dancer afraid?" Jungkook looked at hoseok and next thing Jimin realized was yoongi running over and pushing Jungkook and Hoseok off him "Jimin you ok its ok im here" Yoongi hugged Jimin "you ok my prince?" Yoongi whispered to Jimin "yes hyung im good" Yoongi got paper towel and came back over to jimin "here jiminie this is gonna sting for a minute ok?" Jimin nodded and yoongi put the paper towel on jimins lip "ow hyung it stings" yoongi frowned "i know it does jiminie but we have to clean it they got ya good" yoongi handed detention slips to Hoseok and Jungkook "you guys need to learn you dont control this school detention for a month both of you" Jungkook and hoseok looked down knowing they were in huge trouble with their parents hoseoks parents told him another detention and he wasn't going to have the recording studio set he always wanted to make his rapping dream come true and jungkook well his home situation was not the best.

After Yoongi got Jimin all cleaned up they went to Yoongi's desk and yoongi leaned back so jimin could cuddle him "come here my prince" The rest of the day was cuddles exchanged between the two.

starchimchim

Thank you so much for the endless support your honestly the best friend ever and thank you for supporting my little side and big side of me and i hope that you and your bf are doing well as me and mine got in a fight and he hasn't talked to me since this morning so....

I hope everyone is doing well as i try to resolve this fight me and my bf got in the whole fight was over a misunderstanding he thinks i still like my ex which isn't true me and my ex are only friends

anyways thanks for reading this chapter readers!!

Bye bye!!