Chapter 7

Here I stood in front  of the Gates of the mansion .Looked at the address in my hand ones again to confirm whether I was on the right address.

The Walls of the House were gigantic and covered with beautiful vines that gave the house a fairy tale  like look. I pressed the doorbell.   

"Yes?" A man dressed in black stood on the foor .His hairs combed back and his face expression less. He inspected me with an air of suspicion. 

" I "   

"Yes Miss whom do you wish to see ?" He cut me before I could complete my sentence.   

"I came to see Doctor Manik ".   

"And you are?" He further inquired. 

  "Nandini -Nandini Murthy. Mr Malhotra know me well. " I cursed for shuttering. He might suspect that I was lying but everything about him was so intermediating just like the man I was going to meet.  After analyzing me for fraction of seconds.  He opened the door  further and step aside signaling me to move forward. 

"Follow me Miss " he said. Not stopping for ones and Occasionally giving me glace to make sure I was following. 

"  what is your name ?" I tried to make conversation with him. 

  " Robert " then he stayed quiet not uttering another word as I followed right behind.   

"Emily" He called to a beautiful young women  she was absolutely gorgeous with her ginger hairs done in a perfect bun. Her legs so long and well trimmed and a million dollar face with sea green eyes and long lashes fanning her face. She was perfect and for ones I felt self conscious.

  I looked at my choice of  clothing  I wore black stilettos, black dress pants and white button up  shirt with long sleeves. My hairs were done in a crown braid.    Then Robert whispered something to her and she nodded.

"Miss Nandini please follow me " she smiled at me sweetly even her smile was so endearing. 

  " I am going to take you to Mr. Malhotra office you can wait there and I will inform him you have arrived. " She continued explaining .

Ten minutes to be precise and I was left in a spacious office after Emily asked me if I need tea or coffee I denied. 

The office  was one sided all glass facing beautiful gardens .It was painted in royal blue and gold. In one corner of the room there were plush sofas.

A table in between with magazines littered on it .Everything in the room was too posh from the sitting arrangements to the desk and book selves.  

One wall was all covered with pictures I had this urge to look at them ones. I walked closer in one picture I saw a women she was so drop dead gorgeous her hairs  done in beautiful black  curls .I felt prang of dejection for the murdered women.

Manik and Cabir looked so happy. Ishita arms wrapped around 2 her sons  who were grinning at the camera it made me smile for ones seeing them so happy.

In rest I saw Manik as he partied with his friends. I couldn't deny the fact that Manik was so  striking .His looks were so arresting- His looks very captivating  but the playboy reputation of his was a blotch on his good looks. Then ones again my eyes went to the same picture.   

"Done admiring my good looks star". His conceited remark got me off guard and my head wiped to the side to see him standing with an haughty smile on his lips.

"Hello Star"

To be continued......   

Hey guys please watch nd subscribe my YouTube channel for whatsapp status plz guys

https://youtu.be/hHp3x_-W1Bs