Warriors: The Story of Shadowpelt Part 2

Firestar, Graystripe, and Sandstorm, guided Shadow and Ash back to camp. As Shadow steps into camp, his eyes widen in amazement. "Wow. I have never seen anything quite like this," said Shadow. "It's.. It's wonderful!" As they're walking, he notices dozens of cats staring at him and Ash as they walk throughout the camp. Firestar stops beside a pile of voles, mice, squirrels-any sort of animal that lived in the forest were there. A Fresh-kill pile. Firestar started speaking, "As you can see, this is the part of camp where we keep our freshly killed game. Anyway, next, we'll be viewing the Nursery, where all of the newly born kits are, and where their mothers stay. You'll actually get to see new kits. They were born just yesterday." Shadow followed Firestar into the Nursery. He sees the mother of the new kits, and the kits. There was a kit with gray stripes, whom reminded Shadow of Graystripe, a kit who is a solid gray color, and another, who was white, and had patches of gray on it. Firestar started speaking to the mother cat, "Hello, Dewfeather. Your kits are looking wonderful," Firestar nodded towards Shadow, "This cat, Shadow, is a new member in our Clan. I am actually giving him a tour at the moment. I thought we should stop by to check on your kits." Shadow nodded at Dewfeather and said "Hi Dewfeather. Have you thought about what you should name your kits?" "Actually, I have been thinking about names already. You'll see what the names are whenever they get their names, though." Said Dewfeather. "Alright, Shadow, we should probably get on with the tour. Next up the Apprentices Den." Mewed Firestar. After they've viewed the Apprentices Den, they went to the Warriors Den. Then, the Leaders Den. Firestar taught Shadow about Starclan, Riverclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, and even about Thunderclan. He taught him about warriors, apprentices, elders, queens, leaders, deputies and then the tour is over. "Thank you for showing me around Thunderclan, Firestar. I appreciate it." Firestar nodded, "Oh, and Shadow. You will become a Warrior.. Probably tomorrow. Most cats are a Apprentice first, but you've showed me that you already have tons of skill, so in this case, you can become a Warrior first." Firestar smiled and walked away. Shadow was happy he could finally relax, not that he didn't like the company. He trotted over to the Fresh-Kill pile, picked up a mouse, and sat down. A white cat with green eyes walked up to Shadow. "Hello, may I sit?" She asked him. She was a very beautiful she-cat. Shadow has never seen a cat with as much beauty as her. She had white long fur, was a bit shorter than him, and had a long fluffy tail. "Y-yes, you may sit," he answered. "Thank you. My name is Snowstorm." "I am Shadow." Snowstorm looked at him for a moment before saying, "You're not from around here, are you?" "I come from a group of Rogues," he answered her. "I once was a Kittypet. But then one day.. The Twolegs that lived with me.. Dropped me off on the side of the Thunderpath. While trying to cross the Thunderpath, a monster came. The monster hit me, causing me to have a limp in my back leg. Luckily, Firestar came and saved my life. He carried me back to the Clan's Medicine Cat, Cinderpelt. If it weren't for Cinderpelt or Firestar, well, I wouldn't be here." "Thank Starclan you're still here!" As Shadow said that, Snowstorm purred in delight. "Shadow, you seem like a very nice cat. I hope no other cat will judge you for your past. Cats judged me for being a Kittypet once. Well, I showed them that I would make a good Warrior one day. Now, Firestar considers me one of the best.. I don't mean to brag." "Thank you, you seem like a wonderful cat yourself," Shadow paused before talking again. "You know, we'd make a great team, Snowstorm. We both have had different places of birth from everyone else. You seem like a very strong cat, and I can be tough when I want to be." "You're right, Shadow. Plus, you're a very handsome cat. I'd love to have you as part of my "team." What do you say?" Shadow felt wonderful after the compliment she gave him, "And you're the most beautiful cat I've ever seen. Yes, I'd love to be on your "team." Sounds great." Shadow purred. He then pushed his mouse towards Snowstorm, "Here. Let's share." She leaned in towards the mouse and took a bite. Shadow did the same. Soon they finished eating the mouse, then decided to say goodbye for the night. Shadow was having his Warrior ceremony the next day, so he needed the rest. Shadow was awoken by Firestar, "Time for your Ceremony," he whispered. As everyone came to watch the Ceremony, Firestar begun. "I, Firestar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Firestar scanned the crowd, and continued. "Shadow, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do," mewed Shadow. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Shadow, from this moment you will be known as Shadowpelt. StarClan honors your honesty, and skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." As Firestar finished speaking, the other cats started chanting his name. "Shadowpelt! Shadowpelt! Shadowpelt!" Snowstorm and Ash, who was now Ashfang, were one of the first to say his name. He really liked her, even though they had not too long ago met. Snowstorm walked up beside Shadowpelt and pressed her pelt against his. "Congratulations, Shadowpelt. You'll make a fine Warrior," she purred. He gave her a quick lick on her ear, "Thank you. I'm just glad you're here right now Snowstorm." Firestar walked over to congratulate him. "Congratulations. You are now an official Warrior of Thunderclan." He noticed the affection between Snowstorm and Shadowpelt, and said "I see you've found yourself a mate." Shadowpelt felt embarrassed. "Uh.. Um.." Snowstorm just purred, "We'll see about that," she said.