Shattering Ice

Hillo peoples! It's Kayda again back with a hopefully wonderful new story:) Anyway...this is based off of a poem I wrote so...yeah.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or any of its characters.

(Poem is in bold italics.)

She's made of glass

The snow haired heiress paced around her room with tears of frustration, anger, and sadness rolling down her pale face.

"Why did this have to happen?" she thought to herself

It started like it always does,

After the fall of beacon her father came and ripped her away from her teammates, her friends, her...family. She didn't even know where they were or if any of them were alright because her father forbid her to call them and even if he didn't communication through remanent came to a stand still after the CCT fell.

With a crack

Her team made her a better person, she needed them more than anything else. The icy eyed teen felt lost, broken without them.

But the more weight put on her shoulder

Her father continued to force her into perfection as her heart slowly started to break.

It grew faster

The more pushed she was to be something she wasn't, the more hopeless she felt.

Until it couldn't be fixed

One day she just broken down and sobbed begging for someone to rescue her from this...life.

The girl made of glass finally shattered

And CUT! I hope you enjoyed the new short story! Please review I would love to hear what you thought and if you have any suggestion on how the story could be better I would love to hear that as well.