A͙t͙ M͙i͙n͙g͙y͙u͙'s͙ H͙o͙u͙s͙e͙...

The next morning, Woozi again, wakes up before Hoshi and Mingyu. Woozi rubs his head and his eyes.

Woozi: Where the fuck are they?

Woozi gets up and walks around the house looking for Mingyu and Hoshi. Until he finally sees a room with the door closed. He walks up to it and opens the door. When he walks into the room, he smells the faint scent of sweat. He then notices that he is standing on Mingyu's shirt on the floor.

Woozi: What the...

Woozi looks up to see Hoshi and Mingyu cuddling in the bed. All he could see was that they shirtless. He didn't want to know what else was being covered by the blankets.

Woozi: OH MY GOD!!!

Woozi's eyes widen. He then quietly walks backwards out of the room and shuts the door.

Woozi: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!???

Woozi collapses onto the couch.

Woozi: They...actually...wtf...

Time passes by about an hour later and Hoshi and Mingyu wake up. Mingyu wakes up first to see Hoshi in his arms. All of the memories from last night start flowing back into his mind.

Mingyu: *In his mind* Ohhhhhh my god...I actually...I did it????? I FUCKING DID IT!?!?!?!?!?!

Mingyu knows that Hoshi is sleeping and sees this as an opportunity to kiss him. Mingyu brings his face close to Hoshi to kiss but suddenly feels a hand touching the back of his head. It's Hoshi's hand. Hoshi pushes Mingyu towards him and kisses him. Hoshi breaks the kiss and smirks. Mingyu has a suprised look on his face.

Mingyu: ATE YOU ALWAYS AWAKE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!?!??!?!?!

Hoshi: Not always. I just wake up at the same time as people sometimes.

Mingyu smiles and gets up and put of the bed. Hoshi sees Mingyu's abs.

Hoshi: Ooo! Nice!

Mingyu's face turns red and he starts to laugh. Once Mingyu has put all of his clothes on, he walks out of the room to see Woozi sitting on the couch with his legs crossed as if he was wearing a dress. He was staring directly at Mingyu.

Woozi: So...tell me...what did you do last night?

Mingyu: ...

Woozi: No...you can tell me...c'mon...I'm listening...

Woozi cuffs his hand around his hear towards Mingyu to show that he's listening. Hoshi then walks out of the room fully clothed. Woozi's eyes zoom towards Hoshi. Woozi points at Hoshi.

Woozi: Dont you dare move! Sit right here on the couch!

Hoshi hesitates.

Woozi: Dont make me say it again!

Hoshi walks slowly to the couch and sits next to Mingyu.

Woozi: This is great! Now both of you can tell me what the FUCK happened last night...

Hoshi's hands go up in a confused way. He tilts his head.

Hoshi: Caffeine???

Mingyu looks at him and they both start giggling.

Woozi: OH MY GOD CAN YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING TELL ME!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mingyu: Ok! So...all I remember is...taking my clothes off and...doing...stuff...with Hoshi...

Woozi: What kind of stuff?

Mingyu: Uhhhhh...

Hoshi: Omg...We had sex! Now was it that hard Mingyu?

Mingyu smirks at Hoshi.

Woozi: Well...just so you know...Mingyu's parents are coming home today from traveling to Japan so you guys might wanna clean up that room...oh...and that's your PARENTS room Mingyu...

Mingyu: I know! I couldn't wait ok!?

Hoshi: Shit! When are they supposed to get here!?

Mingyu looks at the digital clock on his kitchen counter to see that it is 9:00 am.

Mingyu: FUCK!!! THEY GET HERE AT 9:35 AM!!!

Hoshi: OH MY GOD!!! LET'S GO!!!

Hoshi starts cleaning all of their pajamas off of the floor while Mingyu looks for any cum that wasn't on the bed to clean. After Hoshi has cleaned all of the clothes off of the floor and Mingyu has cleaned all of the cum off of the floor, Hoshi looks at the bed to see that it is covered in cum and sweat. He looks at the clock on the wall of the room to see that its 9:27 am.

Hoshi: OMG!!! WE FORGOT THE BED COVERS!!! THEY GET HERE IN 6 MINUTES!!!

Mingyu and Hoshi both grab the covers of the bed and run downstairs to the basement where they shove the blankets into the washing machine along with the clothes that they picked off of the floor and turn the washing machine on. Hoshi runs upstairs and looks at the clock.

Hoshi: It's 9:31 am! We have more time!

Mingyu: Mingyu wipes the sweat off of his forehead.

Mingyu: I'm hot!

Hoshi: You are...

Mingyu gives Hoshi a cute side smile and sits down on the couch.

Woozi: My God you guys are funny when you're rushed!

Mingyu: Oh shut it!

Woozi giggles and looks back at the TV.

T͟o͟ b͟e͟ C͟o͟n͟t͟i͟n͟u͟e͟d͟...