C͙a͙u͙g͙h͙t͙...

Mingyu, Hoshi, and Woozi watch Netflix while waiting for Mingyu's parents to get home. They get to 1 hour into the movie when they hear keys unlocking the front door. Mingyu panics and runs to his parent's room's door and slams it shut as they are coming in. Hoshi covers his face with his hand in embarrassment.

Mom: Why did you do that?

Mingyu: No reason!

Mingyu starts to sweat.

Dad: Well...there's obviously a reason if you did it...

Mingyu: um...no...I just did it for...fun...

Mom: What are you hiding in there?

Mingyu: Nothing! Really...

Mingyu's mother walks towards the room and puts her hand on the doorknob. But Hoshi distracts her.

Hoshi: Oh! Mrs. Kim! Have you eaten breakfast yet?!

Mom: Well...as a matter of fact, I didn't!

Hoshi: Well...Would you like me to make you some pancakes?

Mom: No no no! I dont want such a sweet teen such as you to go through all that work of making me food!

Hoshi: No! Its absolutely fine Mrs. Kim! I'm just fine with making you and Mr. Kim some breakfast!

Mom: Well...if you insist...go right ahead! Mingyu!

Mingyu: Yes mom...

Mom: You should be more like Hoshi...

Mingyu: Mhm...

Mom: *Whispers into Hoshi's ear* You were always my favorite...

Mingyu's mother has never been a good whisperer. Woozi hears this and turns his head around, looking at Hoshi with a disgusted look on his face.

Woozi: *In his mind* I was her favorite...

Mingyu stays standing in front of his parent's bedroom door, but his father starts to walk towards him.

Dad: I really need to get in there, I need to put all of my things away.

Mingyu: I could take them in there for you!

Dad: What in God's name are you hiding in there!?

But suddenly...

Woozi: Hey Mr. Kim! Would you like to watch a movie with me?

Dad: But...what about...

Woozi: Oh come on Mr. Kim! It's just one movie! Take a little break. You've been working too hard!

Dad: I mean...well...I could take a small little break...

Mingyu's father sets his stuff down to the side of the door and walks to the couch. Mingyu looks towards the couch where he sees Woozi look at him. Woozi winks at Mingyu and whispers towards him...

Woozi: *Whispers* Go double check the room...

Mingyu gets Woozi's message and goes into the room to double check. A few hours pass and they are all watching a movie, except for Mingyu's mother. Who had faked needing to go to the bathroom so she could sneak into the bedroom without being bothered. She walks into the room to see the cover taken off.

Mom: Where are my bed covers?

The mother looks around the room to find something important.

Mom: There has to be something in here the Mingyu is hiding!

As the mother looks and looks, she finally finds something important that shouldn't be their. A very small puddle of cum on the floor that Mingyu didn't notice...

T͟o͟ B͟e͟ C͟o͟n͟t͟i͟n͟u͟e͟d͟...