Evil John

'Power!' Mint came up to me, screaming.

'What?' I asked her, surprised.

'You tried to kill me!' She got in my face.

I softly pushed her away. 'What do you mean?' I laughed in confusion.

'You broke into my room last night and tried to choke me with your powers last night!' She pushed me into the wall.

'Uh, no I didn't.' I said trying to slip away.

'I SAW you!' She screamed.

'Mint, stop!' Ryou ran to us. He pulled her away. A few minutes later, he walked up to me. I did not really want to speak to him after what he tried to do to me.

'Power, I need to speak with you.' He whispered to me.

'About what?! What you tried to do to me?!' I snapped at him.

Ryou covered my mouth. I wiggled. He forced me up the stairs and into his room. He pushed me to the bed.

'No! About Mint.' He told me.

'Ohhhhhhh......' I felt stupid. 'Sorry.'

'Its fine.' He sat down on the bed next to me.

'I just thought that-'

'I said its fine. So, did you really break into Mint's house?'

'No!' I stood up quickly. Ryou stood up after me.

'Then why did she say she saw you-'

'I dont know! Maybe someone faked being me.'

Ryou's face froze.

'I gotta go see Dy- I mean Keiichiro.' Ryou said and ran out. The door slammed behind him.

'Gosh. Pushy much.' I said to myself.

'I know right?' John appeared by the door. I jumped.

'Stop scaring me!' I hissed at him.

'Haha. Neh, I kinda like it when your jumpy.' John closed and locked the door.

I laughed nervously. 'Uh, why did you lock the door?'

'Shhhhh.' John said and walked toward me. I scooted back into the corner.

'Get away from me John.' I held my hands out in front of me. He took them and forced me forward. I struggled. Should I hurt him? I couldn't! He was our assistant. But I have to defend myself.

'John, you know that I can hurt you. Get away from me!' I shouted. He put his mouth up to my ear.

'So I heard that you tried to kill Mint.' He whispered. I wriggled.

'No I didn't! I don't know-.... Oh my god! It was you!' I got out of his grasp and went back into the corner.

'Fine! I admit it! But if you tell anyone, I will kill all your friends!' He grabbed my ankles. He pulled me back under him.

'That's it!' I shrieked. My eyes glew red. But before I could do anything, John hit me in the face.

'Ow!' I cried.

'Don't try anything!' He told me, putting his arm over my throat. I gasped for air.

'Power!' Ichigo called from downstairs. John immediately got off me. I breathed heavily.

'Don't forget, if you tell anyone, your friends are done for. I'll be back though.' He said and walked out. I ran downstairs.

'Hey we need you tooooo-' Ichigo started. Everyone looked at me and gasped.

'Power, what happened to your face?!' Pudding pointed at me. I put my hand over my nose and then looked at it. Blood.

'Nothing.' I totally sounded depressed. I walked to the wash up room and washed my face.

'You didn't tell them did you?' John opened the door.

'No!' I spat.

'Good. Well, Ichigo says that she does not need you to work right now because of your face.' He locked the door behind him.

'Get away from me. I never want to see you again. Go away.' A took a step back. He stepped forward.

'No, I don't think that is going to happen.' He took another step. I stepped back again but ran into the wall.

Kitchen. Kitchen. Kitchen. I closed my eyes and thought.

When I opened my eyes, I was in the kitchen. Thank goodness. I teleported here. Something tells me that Ryou and Keiichiro are fakes to...

'Uh, Ryou?' I walked up to him.

'What?' He says.

'Uh, have you noticed anything weird about John?' I asked.

'Power, Ive known him for years. Nothing is wrong with him.' He sighed.

'OK...' I started walking away. Ryou was definitely not him. I tried to read his mind, even though I promised him I wouldn't.

What is Zack doing?! Trying to get us discovered? Ryou thought. Zack? Its Kisshu!

What did they do with Ryou and Keiichiro? I hope that they are OK...

Sorry this chapter was really short... Ive been very busy lately. So, if you liked it, VOTE!!!!! :) Feel free to comment to. If you fan me, Ill fan you! :D Ill update soon! Why do you think that John (Zack) would try to kill mint? What should happen next? Comment and I might put your idea in my book!