Three(ish) Years

Hello again dear readers, I apologize for my absence but I know who you were really missing was a certain family by the name of Bass. Since Blair and Chuck decided to steal away to the Hamptons to escape the madness that befell their household all thanks to a certain uncle named Jack- three years have passed.
Here is a brief but sufficient synopsis of those three years~
Part 1: Jack Bass and Company
Yes, Jack had committed fraud, specifically insurance fraud. And yes, he married the infamous bitch Georgina Sparks. Two people so twisted just could not stay away from each other. Jack spent one year in federal prison. Georgina finally grew bored antagonizing Chuck and Blair and spent the remainder of her husband's sentence with Milo in Italy. After Jack had been released the little family settled down in a opulent penthouse in Manhattan. Georgina became pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy named Julien. As far as we know they have been content.
Part 2: Serena and Lonely Boy
Serena Van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey found themselves at the same party one fateful New Years Eve. Serena was there alone, her boyfriend was in Australia shooting for a modeling campaign for an up and coming clothing brand called BeachBond( her boyfriend was a model from Venice Beach California, I can't remember his name but rumor has it his name might of been Elton). Long story short Serena and Dan hooked up, kept hooking up even after Elton(?) came home from his campaign and they were eventually caught together...in a compromising position. Serena and Venice boy broke up after a very public argument that made it on every gossip outlet in the US and part of the UK. Dan and Serena officially began dating again, they broke up four months in, then got back together, then, finally, Dan proposed. He did it in his Brooklyn loft, while they were both in their pajamas. It was a 3 carat Harry Winston topaz jewel nestled in a bed of diamonds. Serena had burst into tears and said yes. They did not announce the engagement for weeks. Serena is currently busy working with Eleanor Waldorf on the design for her wedding dress.
Part 3: Nate Archiebald Didn't go Bald
Nate decided to begin a career in politics. During that time he dated around but could not seem to find the one. He also took up golfing and was known to vacation in Malibu. Now, he is thinking about running for mayor.
Part 4: Little J gets Big
Jenny Humphrey worked tirelessly at Waldorf Designs and finally launched her own line, J for Waldorf. Her designs took The Big Apple, and the rest of the world by storm. She was featured in Vogue and Harper's Bazar just to name a few. She is still coping with her new success at Waldorf Designs and has plans to break away and become independent in the coming year.
Part 5: Blair, Chuck, and Henry
Henry turned one. Blair overcame her depression. Chuck was happy. Henry took his first steps in Paris, then said his first word in Milan( it was dada). Henry turned two and Blair looked at Chuck and whispered, "I think Henry needs a sibling."
Blair got pregnant, it was a boy. And then one night at 3 months along she woke up with excruciating pains in her abdomen and blood rushing down her legs. She was rushed to the hospital. Baby Bass was lost. Chuck and Blair, as you can imagine were devastated.
Henry turned three. He became obsessed with insects and would bring ants and lady bugs into the house, much to the dismay of Blair.
Now, Henry is four, Blair is still working in management at Waldorf Designs, Chuck is running his hotel(now a five star), and Monkey is happy and follows Henry everywhere.