the call

9:46 pm
third person point of view

natsu let out a throaty growl as he watch his blonde girlfriend give her stupid mut tender, love, and care.

"who loves you? i do~ i love you~" lucy rubbed her nose with her black and white pomeranian and the small pomeranian had the audacity to bark and howl.

that made natsu snap, "okay that's enough--- how about me? do i not get an 'i love you's' as well?" natsu pouted which made lucy giggle at her boyfriend's cute antics. rolling her eyes playfully, "no baddies don't deserve kissies"

natsu swore that the stupid mut gave him the most smuggest face ever. and that made his brows twitch.

"i'm jealous luceee, give me attention~ i called so that i could feel yout tlc, not watch you give the dog my tlc" natsu pouted and lucy giggled again, placing her dog on her lap.

"don't be jealous tsu, of course i love you, i miss you as well--- when are you gonna come home?" lucy sadly asked and natsu softly smiled at her.

"i'll be home soon, i promise to give you cuddles and kissies, and probably get rid of that bitch" natsu muttured the last part but lucy heard it loud and clear. gasping whem she heard it, she glared at natsu through the cellphone and hugged her dog.

"do not call shakespeare a bitch" lucy covered the dog's ears and natsu chuckled at the cuteness of his girlfriend.

the call continued with a lot of love you's and miss you's-- and maybe a jealous natsu.