Chapter 5

Randy picked up my bag and moved me out of the corridor near the wall by the lockers "I'm sorry if I hurt you"

"I'm ok like I said just a bad bruise from yesterday"

"Let me see" he asked with concern in his voice. I lifted up the side of my top to reveal a large circular bruise on my side. "Ouch, no wonder it's sore" he said "want me to take you to the nurse?"

"For what a bruise? I'm fine" I told him

"Are those boys in your next lesson?" He asked

"There in all my lessons, except gym but then hey they can still attack me and give me a bruise" I said to him

"Well let's go have a word at the office, then you can hang out with me for next period?"

"Ok" I smiled at him

He put my rucksack over his shoulder and held out his hand for me to take, as I took it we walked to the office.

"Sit out here and wait for me" Randy said to the seats outside the office. He walked in and I could see through the glass that surrounded the office that the receptionist was falling for his charm, I mean who wouldn't he is tall and has muscles and obviously works out to get a body like that. His sparkling blue eyes and that smile. Wait a minute am I really saying this about someone I barely know anything about?

(Deans POV)

I was sitting in class AJ was sitting on my desk roman sat at the desk next to mine and Seth was standing next to Roman. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying! I kept looking at the door waiting for her to walk through the door "Dean, did you hear what I just said?" AJ asked which shook me out of my thoughts

"Umm no?" I replied she looked pissed and jumped of my desk and walked over to hers and started speaking to Nattie. I looked at Roman and Seth who gave me the ouch facial expression "what?" I asked them and then they both started laughing

"Dudes what got you all spaced out?" roman asked

"Nothing" I told them I tried to lie but these boys have known me since kindergarten they know when I am lying. "Come on spill?" Seth taunted me

"Dudes drop it" I said in a harsh tone realising that it was nearly time for the lesson to start and she wasn't here. Probably hanging out with Randy Orton. Why though? That's what I want to know I'm ten times better than he is.

"Ooh sorry mr grumpy" Seth said taking his seat in front of me.

I slouched down in my seat as the teacher came in and started the lesson. I was away in my thought, my thoughts about Riley. I know your probably wondering why I'm thinking about her, I am too, but since the dodgeball incident I feel bad, and I don't know why, it's eating me up I can't sleep properly all I do is think about her.

It was then that a note was passed to my desk from Roman sitting next to me.

I opened the note 'tell me what's bugging you, and don't say it's nothing I know that your lying'

I didn't know what to reply so I just crumpled up the note and then decided to be cocky and throw it at one of the kids sitting in the front row. Roman looked annoyed that I didn't answer him and yeah we have known each other since kindergarten and are like brothers, but I couldn't tell home this,it would show that I am weak and I don't do weak I have an image to portray.