part 5 blue pov

*the next sunrise (next morning) I woke up and cuddled into yellow as she still slept, I smiled softly looking at her sleep as I was sore all through my legs from yesterday night as I started to remember what happened as i began to blush dark blue I started to feel sick as I get up fast and walks to my bathroom fast and throws up trying not to wake up yellow*
Yellow POV
*I slowly started to wake up not feeling the warmth from blue I slowly started to sit up and began to hear her throwing up, I get up and walk to her and hold her hair back* are you ok blue? Is something wrong *I asked worried "n-no I'm ok I just feel sick that's all"*
-time skip-
*I was working as blue Pearl kept coming to tell me when blue threw up I started to get worried and I got up and walked to citrine (a gem that heals picture how ever you want her to look)* Citrine! Blue diamond has been throwing up and has been feeling sick all day *I said as she was up to my shoulders as I showed no emotions as the citrine thinks and says " my diamond I will need to examine blue diamond to find out what's wrong" I sighed as my Pearl went and got blue, a couple minutes later blue and my Pearl walk in and the citrine starts doing tests on her as I sat down worried and a hour later blue diamond sits next to me as I held her close as she leaned against me weak and tired as the citrine said " well umm my diamonds it appears blue diamond is pregnant with your gemling yellow diamond" I froze and looked at blue shocked as she looked at me surprised*

What do you guys think? Sorry I haven't been posting I've been dealing with school