chapter 15

THANKS FOR 500 READS!!! PLEASE KEEP READING, FOLLOW AND SHARE TO FRIENDS!!!! THANKS :D

Emma's POV

I was so lucky to have Joe in my life. After everything that had been going on I finally felt like I had someone I could trust again. He wasn't like the other guys, not because he was pretty much famous but because he listened to me and cared about me. I wished there were more guys like him out there.

I could hardly sleep last night. Knowing that Sophie was in the room next to me. I kept tossing and turning all night, I was a wreck. I must have really upset Sophie though because I kept hearing her do the exact same thing.

I felt like I had been so hard on her but I just needed to keep reminding myself that she deserved it. I wanted to forgive her, I mean she was my best friend. My head hurt so badly. I couldn't decide whether I was the good guy or the bad guy.

I didn't want her to use me! But was she actually using me or was it just a coincidence? She knew that she would meet Caspar if me and Joe started dating. I couldn't decide if she was just trying to be a good friend or trying to put herself back on top.

She made me so paranoid but since she betrayed me I've always had trust issues.

I needed to fix this. She was my best friend and I knew that deep down inside she would never hurt me. I couldn't lose her, not again.