The BIG FOUR BOYS And Me

Prolouge

Big four,a group of four bad boys which everyone admires at our school.

Jack Frost.The leader of the group and most bad boy of them all.Claimed king of our school,so he looked up,almost all of the students.Hansome,Rich,Famous and he is the captain of the basketball team.He is also the number one bully at our school.And he's the person that I hated most,but other times,he's sweet,caring,kindly and nurturing.

Hiccup Hoddack.He's Jack's bestfriend.Cute,Rich and very engravings.He's a womanizer of the group because he loves it.Aside from that,He was the 'Campus Boyfriend' because he have,I don't know.50 girlfriends,Lol,Just kidding,I think he had a lot of girlfiends.Alot of girls cried for him.He is also one of the Guys,that I hated most,but sometimes,he's kind,caring,loving etc.

Kristoff Delle.The oldest among them.He's the troublemaker of the group,all he knows was fighting.Hansome,Rich,Overprotected brother and everyone feared him at school.He's not only an expert bully at our school,but also in my life.Unfortunately,he's my brother.I love him but i'm also pissed off because of him and he's stupid gang.

Jake Frost.He was the last one to complete the group and his Jack's twin brother but Jake has black hair and Jack has white.He's a silent type of the group,it seems to be he have his own little world.They say he was the most-player to all of them but I don't believe them.He's hansome but Rugged and Snob.I have a huge crush on him since I met him.He have this really nice voice and this hansome/beautiful face.At their group,he's the only one that I want to be with.

Me?

I am Elsa Delle.I'm just a nobody/nerdy,weird and forever alone.

I have a simple and ordinary life,until everything suddenly MESSED UP!

And thanks to the Big four boys,for ruining my peaceful life.

~

Author's note

So,what do you think?

This is my first book,so please support it.Please excuse my grammars and stuff.And please add it at your reading list.This is offically a jelsa fanfic.

I'll try to update fast.Bye readers...

Kylie's out! PEACE!

P.S

Don't forget to Like/Vote and Comment.............