25*

• Dedicated to Βασιλικη <3

Caroline came immediately when I called her. She welcomed Jace and came to my room so we could start. It was already 3 p.m.

"So I think we should start from the hall. We should put just some misletoes." I said and she shrugged.

"Yeah I think this is fine."

"Then the living room. We can put misletoes candies and stickers at the walls just for decoration. And under the tree our presents which we are going to give to each other on 25. Hm?" I said and waited for her answer.

"Yeah ok let's go. We don't want to be late." she said and we took all the decoration stuff with us and headed to the hall.

"Jace are you gonna come?" I shouted and heard him saying "yeah"

When we finished the hall we headed to the living room which was huge which means difficult to decorate.

We started putting candies and stickers everywhere and when I finished I brought the misletoes and some colourful lights. The places we couldn't reach to decorate were Jace's jurisdiction. Besides he is the tall one.

It was fun decorating the house with my brother and best friend. We had a great time. We were talking, saying jokes.

The decoration was officially done at around 6 o'clock. Caroline left to go get ready. She said she would come at 8:30 with Michael. Jace made a few calls including one to Renata. She said she would come earlier to help us.

I went up to my room and opened my closet. I hadn't decided yet what to wear. I was going to wear a dress. That was sure. But which one?! I started searching all the dresses I had so I could decide easier. I started rejecting some of them like a blue one or a green one.

I was between 3 of my dresses. A creme one with laced sleeves, a dark red one with a black cardigan and a total black one with waves at the garment. I wore each one of them and posed in front of the mirror. The red one was nice and smooth but it didn't really suited the event. I wore the black one and it was great. I smiled at myself did a double pirouette and took it off. It was time for the creme one. I hadn't wore it for a long time and I had totally forgotten how smooth and soft it was and how delicate my body looked at it.

I think I know which one I am gonna wear.

*****

It was almost 8 when I finished with the make up and straightened my hair. I took some strands behind so that my eyes looked bigger and headed to my bed where the dress was. I wore it and admired myself for a moment at the mirror. I wore also my black heels and a black long neckless and exitted my room.

I headed downstairs and looked at Jace sitting at the sofa with a girl!  Wow.. This one is Renata? Nice one bro.

"Hi. You must be Renata." I said and smiled while approaching her. They stood up and she smiled. She had long dark blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was cute. She was wearing a short sleeved light blue dress with creme heels.

"Yeah that's me. You must be Angel. I've heard so much about you." she said and hugged me.

"I'm sure I've heard much more about you believe me." I said when she released me from the tight hug and I winked to Jace.

"Oh c'mon sis don't embarrasse me." he said and hugged sideway Renata who laughed. I smiled at them. They were cute together.

"So I am gonna bring the food. Jace bring the drinks." I said and vanished at the kitchen. Renata came behind me and asked if I wanted help.