Chapter 4: Meeting One Direction...

Yey! I'm back! Been gone for...I guess 2 weeks! That was long, but I do have a valid reason. Five letters, E-X-A-M-S ! ! ! And it was f*cking hard! And guess what? Just about 20 minutes earlier, I finished watching the VMA! and One Direction have won two awards! Pop Music Video and Best New Artist! Heck yeah! And their performance is, JUST PERFECT! Although, Zayn lost so much weight!

Well, here's another chappie! Hope you'd like it.

------------------- 

It has been a year since I signed a contract to Syco. And it was a blast, I really had so much fun this past few months. It feels like I'm in a different world with all those people screaming your name and talking about you. I'm still staying at my Grandma's house, I never leave. I love it here, my bedroom, my closet, my 1D Room. Speaking of that special room, it got nicer. I mean, it looks more wonderful now since I bought so many 1D Merch since I became a singer. 

This year was a blast, I love meeting new people. My fans, are called Lexi-bears. It's a cute anme tho, and I really love it. And I keep on meeting some big stars, like Adele, The Wanted, Little Mix, etc. And I became good friends with Little Mix, we just clicked when we first met. We started by exchanging each others numbers and going out. 

I'm now going to a another interview which will start in 5 minutes. Jenny, my make-up artist is just finishing my make-up. And viola, here I come again.

.

"Good Evening U.K! Well, we are starting with a gorgeous beautiful lady. Which I guess you all know who she is. So, LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR LEXI TYLER!" The interviewer shouted, then I started running like crazy.

"Good Evening." I greeted them, then sat.

"Hello, Lexi. How are you?"

"Fine, good. You?" I asked him back.

"Fine. So, we heard that you will have your second album come out in just a few months."

"Yeah, it will. And I can't believe it, cause you know I've just been in this industry for 1 year, and now I'm already having my second album. It's wicked, if I must say."

"And a book, mind if you tell us about it?"

"Yes. Guys, I'm having my first book, it's my Biography, of course. It's going to be called, 'A Part Of Me', so I just want to tell you to support it. It's going to be released on November." I explained.

"Nice. Well, Lexi, we heard that you're meeting Tom Daley of our TeamGB Diving Team, how's that to you?" He asked me.

"Well, it's nice. And I just want you to know that it was just friends hang-out. And I wanna share that I'm really a fan of Tom, my friend KC and I actually. We would fan-girl over him when i was still in Australia." I shared.

"Well, well, well. We also heard that you're a complete Directioner. And that you even have a room full of 1D Merchandise." He said, then pictures of my 1D Room flashed on the big screen, and the people started screaming.

"Oh My God! Where did you get that?" I shouted, but the interviewer just smiled at me so I continued. "Well, yes. It's my 1D Room, I put all my 1D stuff there. And that's also true that I'm a Directioner, since 2010 guys, I have stalked them. Actually my phone have loads of pictures of them. And I still stalk and fan-girl over them." I explained.

"So, you're looking forward to meet them?"

"Yeah, definitely. I'm really looking forward to it. And who knows? I might freak out when I see them." I joked, they started laughing.