First day.

Rosa is a very independent young lady. She is 16 years old and loves animals and anything cute. She has lovely, soft, long, golden brow hair. She also has earthy green eyes that sparkle in the light. Rosa is a confident, smiley, happy girl, she doesn't makes friends every easily. But she enjoys living on her own in a small bungalow just on the outside of town.  

Rosa just moved into a new collage and this her first day.

Rosa hears the birds tweeting in the summer sun rise as she awakes from here lovely dream. She looks at her phone and gives a half smile.

Rosa: Heh...no messages as usual...

She sits up and rubs her eyes in her sheep pj's and looks in her mirror. She yawns and walks out of her room and goes into her kitchen.

Rosa: Collage today. Hm this should be exiting. I hope i'll fit in with everyone there.

 she get out her cornflakes and pours herself a bowl and sit down at her table as she scrolls through twitter.

Rosa: I wonder what i should wear today, I want to make a good impression. Hmm...maybe i should wear a dress? Yea that actually sound nice. Gotta see what i have.

Rosa finishes her breakfast and walks to her bedroom. She turns to her closet and rummages through her clothes and picks out two different dresses. One is a yellow, white and black checkered dress and another plain black.

Rosa: I like both...ugh i hate choosing clothes...

She holds both up to herself in the mirror. 

Rosa: I think i'll go for the checkered one, the black doesn't stand out as much.

She smiles at herself in the mirror and enters her bathroom as she starts to get ready.

Couple of minutes later...

She comes out of her bathroom looking very happy with herself. She was wearing her dress and did her make up perfectly, with her yellow eye shadow and her winged eyeliner. 

Rosa: I need to pack my bag. Hopefully i can make some new friends...Hopefully people will like me.

She looks over her shoulder at her black backpack with many band pins and patches, she sits on her bed for a couple of minutes and j day dreams about the long day ahead. After a while she walks over to her backpack and starts to put her sketch books inside it along with her books and her pencil case. 

Rosa: I need to leave soon, i better get my shoes and socks on.

She puts her white frilly socks on and her black Dr. martins on and grabs her phone and her key from her bed side table. She walks out of her room and past her kitchen and into her hallway where she was greeted with her cat Marble. She bends down to strokes her.

Rosa: Oh hey there Marble didn't realise you were still here. Hey look i'm going to collage now so i will not be home till later on. Okay? 

Her cat rubs against her hand  and purrs. She opens the door and waves good bye to Marble as she locks her door and looks out at the lovely greenery. She walk over to her bus stop as she awaits her collage bus. 

A little while later...

Her bus arrives and she gives the lovely bus driver her ticket and sits right at the back of the bus as she puts her earphones in and stares out of the window. She was the only one on the bus, it felt nice just staring out at the lovely golden fields full of wheat. Her bus journey is around two and a half hours  long. 

The bus stopped at a single house as a young boy joined her on the bus and sat near the font of the bus, she quickly caught a glimpse of Rosa as he looked around the bus to check how many people were on there, it looked like they were going on the same route. Rosa didn't notice that he even got on the bus, she was too dayzed  in her day dream.

Once the bus got closer to the collage she finally noticed the boy siting at the front of the bus. She was very nervous to walk past the boy at her stop. 

She was finally at her stop. The boy was also getting ready to get of the bus.

Rosa: I wonder if he goes to the same collage as me? 

As the bus stopped they both stood up and walked over to the kind bus driver. Rosa thanked him for the journey. 

Rosa: Thank you for the ride, Sir. 

Bus driver: Your welcome young lady. Enjoy Your day.

Rosa: You too!