Welcome to the house

Worker POV

       its been three days since the boys have gotten here. All of them are 13-15. three of them are taking medicine. One of them is taking therapy. Another one is the special room for 3 days. Good lord they are fucked up so bad. Like they probably deserve it. I looked up at the clock see that's it's 3:27. "Ugh" I groaned. I grabbed and the medicine for the five boys. I pour their pills out into little cup and put them on the cart and head to their rooms. I knock their doors and hand them their medicine. I head back to my office. I called Rene to grab Daniel and to put him in "the room". I see Rene go to Daniel's room and grab Daniel put him in a cage and bring him to "the room".

Rene POV

  Jennifer called me to go put Daniel in the room. I grabbed a cage a needle containing Zixu drugs. I head down too Daniel's room with the needle ready. I look to the other rooms and see that Zach and Jonah are watching me. I burst into Daniel's room with needle in hand. Before he could realize what is happening. I stab the needle into his neck injecting the Zixu drugs into him. Daniel fell limp on to the ground. I grab him stoved him into cage so he can't escape. Put him on a little cart with wheels on the bottom. I see that Zach, Jonah, and now Corbyn watching me take care of Daniel. I wheel Daniel down the hallway. Grab him out of the cage. Set him down on the cold cement floor. Put the cage on the cage on the cart again and I leave.

Zach POV
I watched as a man went into Daniel room with needle in hand. Seconds later I see him drag out Daniel and put him into a cage. No! They can't take Daniel. Daniel is the sweetest person that you will ever meet. God this can't continue to happen!

A/n
Poor Daniel like who can hurt him!!!! Anyways
Bye lovelies🥰