Chapter 2:Scars

I was heartbroken untill I saw my best friend zack.He comforted.me through every trial and tears he was more like a father than my real one .In case I forgot to tell you my father is Hank olliver.and my.mom is Lizzy olliver I have a little sister named Beth olliver.She was the one that people can say spoiled outside but inside she was kind.She was forced to act like it because of dad and mom.They keep on torturing me but I still love them so I took all of it out on myself.But then I heard them saying that they would put me for adoption.I cried so much that I stated to feel like I'm depressed but I didn't want to but I couldn't.So I started to do suicidal stuff like cutting my skin,my arms and my leg.I told Zack everything I did and felt he told me to not cry and to not do it anymore.He asked me if he could see my scars I told him if he wont tell my parents he agreed I showed him.
He gasped I told him don't worry i will stop my depression sooner or later.He told me and I hope you will do what you said today.I said to him yeah I guess.I laid down on his arm .I felt his hand patting my head and and I heard him say dont worry y/n if they put you for adoption I will adopt you for someone will always love you in so many different way.