Hospital

I Feel so upset I can barely breathe..thoughts running through my head, What if she dies, I could have saved her, I'm a awful girlfriend, IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER!!, I couldn't have Helped her before she- "You can come in now" I hear Science Sans say from the hospital room. We all get up, everyone is here Asgore Toriel Asriel sans papyrus undyne Mettaton Muffet alphys, we all sit in the room with Chara on drugs because of the painkillers "WaZzup mah DudEZ" Chara says like a drunk idiot and a makes me giggle "Is that really the first thing your going to say to your family after 14 years of not seeing us "No nO No Itz OnLy 11 yeas since I've seen you becAuse I've BeEn DaTiNg-" high Chara stops because she's still sober Enough to know not to say we have been dating. "Heh" sans chuckles and sits on the end of the hospital bed "Little High Ass Chara over here has been dating someone in this room" sans glances at me "Right frisk" sans says. I stop, HOW WOULD HE KNOW!! Everyone looks over at me "haha" I nervously giggle "what are you talking about Haha" I nervously laugh again "Frrrriiiiissssskkk" Chara says "ShUt Ta FuCk Up!!" She yells. I face turns so bright I'm brighter then the sun and my heart is pounding out of my Chest! " C,mon let's go leave these too alone for an hour or 4" sans says before he teleports everyone out of the hospital room, "cha-" bI say but..Chara fell asleep in the 18 seconds she last spoke.