Chapter 2

Chan chan povs :

As i enter the school every body wash looking at me, as suspected the one behind this is samantha "samantha, what's the fuck is this " i saw

Mr.popular bullying her little sister samantha well it's more like samantha is bullying Brandon "chanchan "samantha called my name with her little puppy eyes that always been myself weakness, so i walked toward her confidentialy deeper inside (i want to go home) "what's the matter!?"I  asked but i already know why "samantha posted a edited photo of us being all lovey dovey but it's edited and she puts it at the newspaper school"Brandon said shouting at me "It's my fault i gave her the idea " i said seriously well it's my fault but it's entirely samantha's fault "So you're the one who started this nuisance "he said angrily well he doesn't have to be so angry he kept on speaking bad words about me "daughter of a bitch " he said all of a sudden that made my world stop beforw i opened my eyes i was holding brandon's collar "Don't you dare speak about my mother like that you bastard " i said shouting and before I left i slap him in the face he should know who he is and who i am he might be the son of the owner of school but my family has connections all over the world....i hid my self at the rooftop as always then all of a sudden i saw a billboard if me and Brandon being lovey dovey,im really pissed of those siblings sister like brother and brother like sister they hate each other but they are exactly the same..... can't wait for the day to end....