Oh My God!

~Y/n's P.O.V ~
I was wearing my pajamas when I suddenly thought about the bed.

"If there are just one bed, then where will I sleep? " I mumble to myself.

I go to my bedroom and saw two beds. I feel really relieved . I go to one of the bed and open my phone.

I look back at my photos with Chanyeol. My tears starts to drop one by one.

Suddenly I heard a voice."Y/n ?? Are you crying? Why? What happened? Did you accidentally hurt yourself? Fever? " As I looked up, I saw Baekhyun running towards me checking if I'm okay.

I just smile to him. "Nothing. Who cried? " I said but my face already explained that I just cried badly.

He slightly look at my phone. "Owhh... You broke up with him??" he asked.

"H... How did you know and why are you talking to me like we've known each other for a long time? " I said shockedly.

"Because I'm your husband??" he said smiling sneakily at me. I reply his smile with a death glare.

"Come on don't need to be so serious, though," he said. Then, he grabbed my phone and start to open and read my chat with Chan.

"He really IS a son of a b**** " he said after he read it. I sit beside him quietly.

~Time Skip ~

I woke up and take a bath, eat my breakfast and start watching the TV.
Baekhyun has gone to work. I bet it's just the same. Waiting while watching Netflix till midnight.

That happens to me for several weeks. I started to get bored and I think I want to ask Baekhyun if I can work.

That night, I ask him. " Baekhyun.. Can I work somewhere? I feel so bored living alone. Pleaseee? " I give him my puppy dog eyes.

He smile and reply. "Well, why not? Tomorrow, go to this address on 8 o'clock in the morning and you will get an interview, " he said .

I feel really excited since this will be my first time working.

~Time Skip (Morning) ~

I wake up really early and get ready for my job interview. I drove to the address Baekhyun gave me 30 minutes early.

I get into the office and wait until it's my turn. "Song Y/n , please enter the boss' office," the worker said.

As I enter, the boss is facing the back and said "Name?" . I feel like I really know his voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Song
Y/n ," I said with spirits in my heart.

He turn around revealing himself and said "Annyeong, jagiyaa ~~~ " and smile at me.

"What are you doing here? " I asked.
"I'm the boss, " he answered with a smile.

"Sorry, I won't work here, ".I said.
"Well,  if you don't want your credit card anymore, I would use it,  then . Thanks, " he said .

"I'll start working today, sir, " I said as soon as I heard what Baekhyun said.

"Okay. Now,  as soon as we got out , act like this is the first time we meet.  Don't tell them anything except your name, certificate,  age and things that is necessary.. Don't tell them where you live,  if they ask,  just say you live far from here. Got that?" he explained to me .

"Got it," I replied shortly. "And one more thing..  I am like the most cruel boss on earth,  that's why my room is soundproof. As my workers say I scream to those who didn't do their work properly. But don't worry, I'm not so cruel to girls. And they all have a crush on me... Mostly my money.. Avoid a person with a name Kim Hana ," he tell me so seriously.

I just nodd to his words. We got out of the office.

"Attention , everyone...  We have a new intern right here.. Hope you won't bully her much 'cause that's my work. Bye, " Baekhyun said with the most arrogant face of his and left.

"Hey , intern , introduce yourself, please, " one of the workers say to me.
"My name is Song Y/n and I'm 25 years old ," I said as my eyes analysing each of my senior's face.

  Suddenly,  I saw a face that I really know. He is still looking at his work.

I go to my place and start to unpack my things. "Are you Song Y/n ??" a voice is heard from my back.

"Yes ...." I replied and turn. I saw the face of the person that I really really know - Oh Sehun.

We hugged each other tightly as we both realize what's happening. Sehun is one of Exo members.

"What are you doing here? " I ask in excitement.  "Mmm..  Working?? " he answered with a smile.

"Well,  isn't it just amazing ? We work at the same place now ," I said. "U heard about you and Chan... I'm sorry. You know he is a playboy since high school but...  Never mind.. Let's just do our work , shall we ?" he said.

I get back to work but my mind keep thinking about Chanyeol . 

As I was thinking , someone said "New intern!  The boss wants to meet you in his office now, " .

"On my way, " I replied. As I am on my way to his office many of the workers say good luck to me.. Why though?

As I enter his office,  he asked me to close the door and cover the windows. He asked me to do it with a straight face.

After I did what he asked me to,  I sit.  "What is it ?" I asked.  "I saw everything that happened in the office... Why did you hug Sehun? " he asked me.

"Because... He is soo handsome? " I'm just testing him..  Who would want to date their own friend...

"Do you even know him to hug him like that?? " he asked me

"Yes, of course... We're very close friends, " I replied.

Baekhyun shows a confused face. I giggled and say "We entered the same high school.. Plus,  why do you have to ask me as if we are married because we were a couple or something ,"

"Yeah... Well, sorry. Go back to work, " he said bossily.