Chapter 2. A Memory's Thoughts

How's the story so far? Sorry if its crappy but I hope you'd at least appreciate the work I do. So, even if there really is no one reading this, I'm still going to continue. Now for chapter two.

~~~~

-Voice's POV-

"Its not time yet."

Oh was that such a memory.

I remember when I first encountered Kylie.

She used to be a petite 7 year old that already had a mind of a 13 year old.

Now, she has grown into a teenager, although still developing, and can already tell the mistakes she did in the past.

Currently, she may not be stable yet and is still as indecisive like before but I can tell that there IS progress.

I may just seem as an annoying voice to her, but I do more than that.

I may have been inactive for the past 6 years but that doesn't mean I never watched over her.

When the time comes, that's when I'll appear in my true form.

~~~

"Heeyy, wake up already!"

"Tsk, leave me alone.", Kylie says, hiding under a pillow.

(Geez, why can't you listen to me for once?)

"Fine. But I won't listen to your rants if  you're late."

~~~

~Kylie's POV~

"Ugh, what time is it?" I say as I ruffle my hair.

(Also, he is not yelling at me. How unusual.)

"Well, I guess I'll get up now."

I take a quick glance at my clock and realize that I just missed the whole morning of classes.

(Oh well.) I sigh and continue to do my daily routine.

(There's nothing to do at school anyway.)

~~~

So, I decided to go to class anyway.

"Ms. Kylie, quite a surprise seeing you here for my class." My teacher suddenly says.

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry for missing my morning classes. I had something to do earlier." I say in reply.

"Is that so? Well then, go to your seat so we can start." Miss Blouse says.

As I walk towards my seat, I spot an unfamiliar face seated right behind my own.

(Who in the heck---)

"Hey," the unfamiliar classmate says.

"Yeah, hi," I say, still trying to process who this person is.

"Can we talk later?", he asks with a hopeful expression.

"Sure.", I calmly reply.

(WatWatWatWatWatWatWatWatWatWatWat...)

(Ugh, whatever. I don't care anymore.)

And, my mind travels to a far away land as Miss Blouse discusses about Shakespearean theatre or some sort.

~~~

After the bell rings declaring recess, the boy who was seated behind me, faces me and requests me to go outside the room with him.

I unhesitantly followed.

"What is it that you want to talk about? Also, who are you?" I harshly ask.

"Eh well I just wanted to introduce myself." He says with a sheepish grin.

(Are you f**king kidding me.)

After a few moments of silence...

"So?"

"You really don't recognize me?"

(Huh?)

"Well if this conversation would just be a waste of my time, I'm going to go back now."

"Wait. Can I at least be a friend?"

"Well, suit yourself." (I don't really care anyway. What's the point?)

Then, he smiles. So, I smile back. Kind of.

"What is THAT?" He says, as if controlling his laughter.

"What? It's a smile. See?"

"Wow. You're really something. Hahaha."

(Maybe this one can be my friend for the time being.)

~~~

(A/N): KYLIE HAS A NEW FRIEND?! Wow. Anyways, thanks for reading. Sorry if its like worse, compared to trash. But, I hope you'd appreciate it. Demu, out!