walk

As i finally arrive at Susie's house. We imdently run to the woods. The woods was the only thing me and Susie had in common, mainly because she liked the dark and spooky creatures that lurk their.

"Hurry up chris" Susie said as she ran deeper and deeper into the tree forest. I tried to follow the best as I can until I realised. The sun. The sun was setting, it's was already getting dark. "Susie?!" I scream. Susie came running forward huffing and puffing. "Did you see that!" She said as she collapsed to the leafy ground. "Wha?" I said as I bend down towards her. "Light, a fountain!" She said as her breath became normal as she got up.

Susie suddenly grabbed my arm and ran. Susie was strong for our age. I always get scared when Susie grabs my arm, don't know maybe she will crack your wrist. Suddenly a sudden stop hit us as Susie let go of my hand. "Their" she pointed a light shown brightly against the black painted sky with twinkling dots of white. "Let's go" I said as we began to walk towards the light.

My eyes lit up! A castle the light was behind the castle. "This looks similar to my father's castle.." I said as Susie rapidly knocked on the door.

A small creature poked their head through the door and smiled. "Well hello their! Come in come come!"