Getting my baby girl back.

Just a quick note but this picks up from where Dianne gave Joe Avas number so he can call her and maybe get his daughter back. This is set on a Monday.

Joe's POV

After Di had gave me Avas number I went downstairs to call her.

Conversation on phone.

Joe: Hey Ava.

Ava: Hey Joe. What's up?

Joe: Oh yeah just before I say anything. Congratulations with the wedding.

Ava: Oh yeah. Thanks.

Joe: Ok. Now to the point. I want Roxanne back.

Ava: That's why I wanted to talk to you the other month. But of course you had to bring that slag with you.

Joe: Excuse me. I want MY daughter back then I wanted you and your boyfriend to leave me and Di alone.

Ava: Ok. Sure where do you want to meet.

Wait. If I had of known it was going to be this easy I would of asked years ago.

Joe: I can't meet you anywhere at the moment as I am in London with Di picking up Aj to bring him back with us. Can you do Tuesday next week?

Ava: Yeah. I definitely can. Can't wait for her to be gone.

Joe: Sorry. You told me that I couldn't look after them both then took Roxanne.

Ava: Whatever. See you then.

Joe: Yeah.

I then ended the call and walked back upstairs. I was just about to walk in to Aj's room when I heard Di and Aj laughing. It was definitely the cutest thing I have heard in all my life. I know we are going to have four suggs running round the house but I have already sorted that out. I then walk into the room and Di is running around trying to catch Aj. It is the cutest thing ever. I quickly pull out my phone a video it a bit. Aj then saw me stood at the door.

Aj: Daddy. Haha Mummy you can't get me now.

God this kid is so cute. I can't wait to have his sister back with me.

Dianne: Yes I can.

Di then ran over to me and Aj. She then picked Aj up and spun him around.

Joe: Ok Di I think we get it.

Dianne: Sorry Aj.

Aj: It's ok Mummy.

Oh God these two are going to kill me with all this cuteness.

Joe: I have something to tell you all anyway.

Dianne: Ok.

Joe: I just spoke to Ava.

Graham: What sid she say?

Tracey: Can you get Roxanne back?

Joe: I will be getting Roxanne back.

Dianne: Ok. But when?

Joe: Next Tuesday. When we get back.

Aj: I get to see my sister again?

Joe: Yeah you do my little man.

Time skip to when Joe Dianne and Aj have got back from London.

Dianne's POV

We had a brilliant week in London. We now have Aj with us and a lovely picture from Tracey and Graham.