Thank you?

SEXUAL CONTENT.

That warning will be at the top of every chaper.

Continuation from last part. Dianne's POV.

We sat in the little café drinking our coffees and eating our cake when I had an idea. Joe always treats me so I think for once I will treat him to this new watch he wants. It's our wedding anniversary in a couple of days. I can buy it later. Talking of which I wonder what we our doing for our anniversary.

Dianne: Babe.

Joe: Yes Angel.

Dianne: What are we doing for our wedding anniversary?

Joe: I don't know. Can you believe we have been married for nearly 8 years?

Dianne: No I really can't. You have changed so much. Your a proper family man now.

Joe: And you just as gorgeous as you were 8 years ago.

I felt myself blushed so I looked down at my coffee.

Joe: Come on Angel don't hide it. It's cute.

This made me blush even more. I looked up to see Joe smiling at me.

Joe: There's my gorgeous wife. Right shell we have a little walk?

Dianne: Sure why not.

We then got up and walked out the café hand in hand. We walked around the fields for a bit before Joe suddenly stopped.

Dianne: What's wrong Joseph?

Joe: Do you not remember?

I looked around the field then it hit me this is the field we got married in.

Dianne: Yeah I do. But why did you stop here?

Joe: Because here my Angel is where we said our vows.

Dianne: Wow.

Joe: What?

Dianne: It's just hit me.

Joe: What has?

Dianne: The day we got married. Ava was here.

Joe: What?

Dianne: I remember looking around at the gussets and seeing her face. She gave me that 'he doesn't love you' look. I just brushed it off then. But now I think I know why she was here.

Joe: Di what are you on about?

Dianne: She was here to try and hurt me one last time. But she was disappointed when she didn't get to. That's why she has been trying to call me for years.

Joe: Dianne I have no clue what you are on about. She hasn't been calling you. Has she? I haven't seen Ava since we picked up Roxie all those years ago. She wasn't at the wedding. When I did my speech I didn't see her. So you are seeing things or she lefted before the speechs.

Dianne: I know I'm not seeing things. She was here when we said our vows. I know she was. I know for sure that she was at the back. I swear on all four of our kids life she was there. She has been calling me.

Just as Joe was about to speak again my phone rang.

Joe: Who's that?

Dianne: Ava. I told you she called me all the time I have no clue why she is calling but she is calling. Should I answer it?

Joe: Yes.

I answered the phone. The first thing we heard was screaming. We then heard Ava and her husband laughing it then hung up. I was so scared. I couldn't say anything. I just looked at Joe. Joe was just as scared as me. Before I could say anything Joe was on his phone texting people. I know it's not any of the kids. It's my mum. But I can't talk. I finally found my voice.