chapter 3

So far this morning had gone great, Leo had made me pancakes, Killian bought me new clothes and Danny gave me 5 bucks. But even though I'm six, I'm not stupid. They're just trynna get me to go to school without screaming. But I mean come on. If the last time you went to hell you got bit by the mean 3 headed dog you wouldn't want to go back. So neither do I.

"Come on Alyssa you'll be fine" Danny said.

"Yeah, you can say that because you haven't been bitten by Satan's guard dog!" I screamed back.

Danny had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder, I was in a tight spot but I wasn't going to back out. I started kicking a screaming and trying to get loose but it wasn't working. God, how much does this man bench.

"Look, Alyssa, if you go to school then this weekend I'll take you and Lily anywhere you want" he reasoned.

"ANYTHINGGG?!?!!?!!?" I squealed.

"Yes, though within reason" he warned.

"Argh fine ill go to stupid school"

"Okay let's go get you dressed then,"

Running upstairs I raced Danny to my bedroom.

"HAHA I winnn" I gloat.

Smilling, Danny looks at my closet and pulls some clothes out.

"Will these do?" He said holding out an adidas black shirt and black jeans along with a pink jacket and beanie, as well as my favourite shoes - all stars.

Nodding my head I lifted my arms for him to put the shirt on.

——————————-
Hopping out of Leo's car, I thought I would try something, Leo's the biggest push over of them all.

Looking up at him I pouted.

"L-Leo I'm scward" I fake cried.

"Ahh Ahh Lyssa, I know you learnt how to say scared a couple of months ago there no fooling me." He pointed.

This time the pout was real.

" BuT LeO I dOnT wAnT tO gO tO sChOoL"
I wined.

"Well too bad baby, you gotta go, I'll see you this arvo, to take you to Killians game."

"ARHHhHhH why do I have to go to Lians game he always comes back sweaty after a boring hour of him kick a ball aimlessly, like come on just pick it up and throw it into the goal, there all so stupid"

"Ahhh, language" he warned.

"Then him n all his girlfriends want to squeeze my cheeks for the next hour while you, Ronny and Danny try and desperately find a girlfriend." I accused.

"Hey, I'm not desperate" he cried

"Ha, yeah, and I'm not 10" I scoffed

"Your not though" he asked confusingly

"Exactly" I cheered.

He just looked at me weirdly and kissed my cheek goodbye. Ha, you idiot. I thought.

Running in to the school I went in search of Lily, instead I found the bloodhound instead - Rosanna.

"Hi there Alyssa, hows your shoulder feeling?" She smirked.

"Great, hows the bald spot on your head Rosanna?" I sneered.

Putting her arm up to touch I saw her scowl.

"Great, though thanks to you Jackson doesn't want to be my boyfriend!" She screamed.

"I don't think he wanted to be your boyfriend anyways, other wise he wouldn't of asked me" I laughed back.