Favourite part of your body

Jackson
Your thighs. He has thick thighs, you have thick thighs, together you're the thick thigh duo. He likes it when you wear jeans that show off how big and thick your thighs are. It's also his favourite place to lay his head when you watch TV together.

"They say thick thighs save lives, and yours have saved mine."

Mark
Your hands. He likes how delicate your hands are. He loves holding your hands because they're so soft and small and fit perfectly into his own. He loves it when you run your hands through his hair or trace patterns on his back.

"Y/N, do you want to hold hands?"

BamBam
Your arms. He likes to see you dab and he likes to pull the loose skin on your elbow since it stretches so far. He likes your wenis and you like his p-

"Dab on those haters with me Babe!"

YoungJae
Your skin. He loves how smooth it is, he constantly refers to it as butter. He loves when you wear scented lotions and and add a glow to your skin with baby oil.

"Mmm, you smell nice."

Jinyoung
Your hair. He loves the different styles you like to experiment with and the cute bed head you have in the mornings. His favourite hairstyle on you is straight hair. He loves the smell of your hair after you washed it and he likes how soft it feels once it's dry.

"Your hair is so soft."

Jaebum
Your waist. He loves to hug you from behind and wrap his arms around your waist. Any chance he gets  he wants his hands to be on your waist. He loves how it accentuates the curves on your body.

"Come here, I wanna cuddle."

Yugeyum
Your laugh. He likes the little scrunch of your nose, the crescent shape your eyes take and the lines that form around them as a giggle bubbles out from your lips. He loves it when you laugh so hard you don't make a sound and just fall right over. He likes the wheeze you make when you laugh, he also likes it when you playfully hit him while laughing. He finds it cute when you place a hand over your mouth when you laugh, but he'd like to see it all. All your happiness.

"I love your laugh."