Oblivion.

I prayed to God one day, I prayed that I was in a dream. Where when I wake up I'll be sitting next to my Mom, Dad, and sister. Happy, living a usual life. I'm still waiting for that prayer to be answered. Until then, I'll just have to wait.

~

"Why the hell should we trust her?" A taut woman's voice wakened me. A glare from the sun painfully beamed on me as I lay on the dry soil with a few standing persons near me.

My eyes strained as the sun blocked them making it hard for me to see the figures around me. I an accompanying headache, It was like a throbbing sensation, as if my head was about to split open from pressure.

"Because." A voice had appeared, It was gruff , he sounded as if he had just woken up.

"Andrew, What if she's bitten, by — by those geeks!" Another wobbly voice competed, Soon I could tell I was unwanted. I don't really remember all the details in which I got here, but these people seemed like they had answers.

The last thing I remember is getting caught in a herd, I hid under cars, but I was still found. I ran until my heart was about to burst. My sides felt like sharp daggers were going deeper and deeper into them. Each time I took a breath it felt like the hell fire was in my throat. I knew I had to rest, or I would perish. I found a ditch, got some large tree leaves and mimicked a hut. I then stayed there for several days, and Abbrah Caddabrah I'm here.

"She don't look bit." a accented disembodied voice accompanied a body hovering over me.

"Ouch, my head." I slowly sat up and rubbed my temples in an kneading motion. I looked up, only to feel that same hovering body with a cold metal gun cocked right in the middle of my forehead. My palms started to clam, and my jaw tightened, so tight it felt wired shut, I took a gulp.

"W-Woah." I shudder.

Nowadays, killing people is easier than breathing air. No one to protect you makes you put things in your own hands, much like a semi-automatic Pistol.

I could already tell this guy didn't feel so safe around me. So maybe my actions ought to be wise.

"Move anymore and I'll shoot you, sugar-tits." The gun pressed harder. I could feel it making those little imprints on your skin when something is held there to long, like a handgun.

"Woah,woah. Dave, put the gun down." The same low voice defended me again.

I lower my self away from the gun. "Y-yeah Dave." And takes "Dave"'s gun from him.

His eyes narrowed, "Shut up, have you been bit?" He pulls me up and starts examining my body.

I lived in Macon,Georgia my attire is pretty much shorts and a tank top, which made me pretty susceptible to getting cuts and scrapes.

I started to examine my upper area. "Uhm, I don't beli—".

"She'd feel it by now," I shifted my gaze from "Dave" to the woman, "Even if she's not bit, she could absolutely still be a candidate for threat." A woman interjected.

I examined Dave . He had blond hair which seemed to have natural highlights , gunmetal blue eyes, and might I say very,very attractive. But still, it looked like life had been hard, puffy eyes, and dark circles most likely were acquired recently. He had this "get a thrill out of this" smirk on his face, as if he was getting his rocks off examining me.

"What the hell you staring at?" Dave barked.

"N-nothing." I swivel my head quickly in the other direction.

Meanwhile the guy who defended me was like a stud, chocolate hair, chiseled chin, green chartreuse eyes. Like a parallel being of Davey. But just as beautiful, He was  wearing a dirtied cotton t-shirt, blood stained, dirt smudged, He had on Jeans that were also dirty.

While the woman was of a warm copper blend. She was possibly African American, she looked exotic, her cheek bones were high, she had freckled skin, and cognac brown eyes. She had dirty, tousled hair to the middle of her back.  

She crossed her arms and frowned towards me, "I for one don't want her here!"

"Rose, we should at least give her a chance..At least" He tried to persuade walker-bait.

"Oh, I'm sorry Andrew, did you forget you have a wife? or maybe a fucking child?!  She could be a threat to this whole fucking camp!" she narrowed her eyes "Have fun with your little girlfriend." she stormed off.

"ROSE!" He shouted. She didn't pause in her walk, she then disappeared to the other side of the camp. He then sighed.

Thanks to this short dialogue I know some their names which makes being here a little less confusing. Andrew was my defender, Rose was is Andrews wife, and Dave is someone I shouldn't mess with.

"Alrighty then, Im gonna have you stand up in front of me and you'll walk slowly." Andrew signaled me to come to him, he gripped my wrist with one hand and wrapped my hair around the other.

He whispered, "You try to get away, I'll kill you. Mkay?" He brought me very close, his breath sent chills down my back. Now that he was closer, his accent was thicker.

"O-oh okay." I examined my location, it seemed to be a run down, power plant. Had a good space, a very secure gate, or deemed to be. It had a serrated coiled wires laced across the chained fence.

"So, killed any walkers yet?" We were walking to a room on the far left.

"Hmm, maybe 6 or 7? not to sure " I shifted my head back.

"Ahh, we got some tough stuff?" He teased.

"Nah. I wouldn't say that" I chuckled. We stopped at a shack, I tried to look through the cracks but nothing was spotted. I hope they add me to this camp, because I have yet to think of an escape plan.

He then knocked on the door. "Sit here." His hand pointed. This would be a perfect time to escape. I looked around to see if anyone was guarding the gates, sure enough they were,And to make it even better everyone's eyes were glued on me.

"What cha want?" A females voice came through.

"Make an area for—" He paused looking down at me. "What's your name?"

"Umm, Judith." I looked up at him then quickly looked away, yes I'm a horrible liar.

"Are you lying? One second V." His jaw tightened, he then crouched down. "Listen, I don't think you understand how much fucking gratitude we're giving you, before you woke up they were gonna just end you. And guess who saved you?" He looked in my eyes.

"May." I spoke low. I didn't need my head cut off, so I just went ahead and told him.

He then smiled and cleared his throat. "Her name is May." He he scruffed my head like a dog being praised.