Chapter 2 - Save Taylor on Time

Taylor's POV

"Ok Girls - Here's your exam time-table. COPY DOWN CORRECTLY!"

-After class-

"I can't believe its already EXAMS! My favorite time of the year! It'll just be Me, My pen, the invigilator, the paper and my ink! And of course - my BRAIN."

"Yeah - Yeah, Iris...We get it...You're prepared and we're not!"

"You're NOT prepared?!?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! WE'RE GOING TO MY HOUSE TODAY! TO STUDY! A-S-A-P..."

Oh no... Here we go again...

"I HEARD THAT! I AM VERY SKILLED IN TELEPATHY, MISS GRACE...DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A CHANCLA?!?"

"Oh No No No... Please No!"

-During Exam time-

Oh Nooooo!!!! I really need to use telepathy with Iris for this exam! I am going to read her mind when she is writing and then I can copy it and write it!

The exam paper was given and there were the instructions. There were SIXTEEN of them! Well anyways...I went through the instructions...

Read everything before you do anything.

Yeah, Yeah, I'll do that!

1. Write your name in the top right hand corner of this page.

2. Circle the word 'name' in the previous sentence.

3.Draw three small squares in the top right hand corner under your name.

4.Put an X in each square you have just drawn.

5.Draw a triangle under each square.

6.Sign your name under the title of this page 

7.After the title, write 'YES YES YES'.Underline sentences 7 and 8 above.

8.Put a large X in the empty space on the right hand side of this page.

9.Draw a circle around the X you have just drawn.

10.On the back of this page, multiply 7 by 30.

11.Draw a circle around the word 'top' in sentence 4 above.

12. Call out your name if you are the first to reach this point in the test.

13.On the reverse side of this page, add 107 and 278.

14. If you are the first person to reach this point, clap your hands twice.

15. Make three small holes with your pen next to this instruction.

Yes! I've already finished! I mean I'm the first one to clap! 

'TheSquareRootOf163628837Is = 12791.7487858'

Iris' brain is already calculating! I must finish the last one too!

16. Now that you have finished reading carefully, Do only Number '1' in the above set of instructions.

WHAT?! FJKEJHUIEHEDDGTEUEJADUIUFYEUWKIUSDUHHEIDHEJKZM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

'Ah...I see you fell for the Teacher's Troll. Looks like you don't read carefully before you do anything... Oh well! Look at Miss Amelia's face right now...She looks AMUSED! Haha!'

-After the math exam-

"That exam was horrid, Iris!!! Can you turn back time so I can write it again?!?"