Chapter 21

Last Chapter

".......Erm Suga oppa. What are you doing?"

And then Suga oppa come closer to my face, which makes our face so close that our nose touched,

"You know, the new feelings that cause by you whenever I am near with you makes me so crazy that I realised something."

And when I waited for the reply from Suga oppa, all of a sudden

He pressed his lips onto mine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Anna POV

I suddenly felt a soft sensation on my lips. As soon as I realised, that soft sensation belongs to Suga's oppa. I felt that my face is burning at that instant. His lips are on mine. 'What? He kissed me, and this was my first kiss." I know it sounded strange but it actually felt nice.  So a few seconds had passed by as I decided to close my eyes.

3rd POV

After a few seconds, Suga finally pulled himself away from Anna. Watching the poor girl catching her breath. He knows that what he did may be wrong but he decided to follow his gut for this case. He then takes a good look at Anna's face. The pure shock looking face of hers making his heart flutter more.

"I know this is a little too sudden for my action. I apologize for it, but my feeling for you is what I want to make it clear now. I really like you, no, love you seems more appropriate. I am in love with you. Will you gladly be my girlfriend ?"

Anna listens to him carefully, puzzling each word that he had said and try to make it understandable. As soon as everything was clear in her mind, she shows her shocked face towards Suga.

"Huh?What?Me?"

"Yes, you. I love you soooo much Anna, whenever you seem closer to the boys make me jealous. I hate to admit it at first but I soon found out that it is the feeling of love. Which everything makes sense now. From asking you to be our manager, my heart seems to have found a way to open it for you."

"I don't know about this. I like you too but what about the agency. I actually don't want to cause any trouble."

"Well, about the agency, let's not care about it first. So, would you be my girlfriend."

Anna just nodded her head.

And later, Suga pulled her chin closer to her so that he gets a better view of her. Then they stare into each other for a few minutes before laughing it out. And they move closer to each other, then their lips meet again for the second time.