lustful fury;

disclaimer: this was already on a book that i previously published on this account, but that book didn't exactly survive so...

lust and fury.
those two emotions, as I may put them, arise in me upon seeing him.
it's painful; watch him walk with her and then derail off the smooth tracks and tease me until my legs can't support my frame and my head is swimming with thoughts of THISCOULDBEPLEASELETITBE.

lust and fury.
oh she'll cry for me to STOPSTOPPLEASEITHURTSITHURTS, but she stole him away, so she will feel the BURNINGHOTTINGLINGUPMYBACKBLEEDINGBURNTBURNTBURNT.

lust and fury.
he's gone gone gone. and skies'll clear before I can reach him, skies'll cloud over. I shall RUNRUNRUNDONTLEAVEMEIBEGOFYOU, keeling over from the utter torture I face without his soothing looks and stares.

lust and fury.
why would he leave me. when i'm only here for him, only loving for him, barely breathing for him. ITSALLHIMANDHERANDMEINTHEBACKGROUNDSCREAMINGSCREAMINGSTILL. hark! and hear me bleed longer, faster and faster flowing, cascading down my back in rivulets of SCARLETTINMYEYESSCARLETTONMYSKINKILLMEKILLME.

lust and fury.
there is scarcely difference now, between my hatred and my love. breathing down my neck when he's nowhere to be seen. to my penitent ear he whispers with poison tongue words of becoming, words of fire and brutality. words that DRAINMEDRYSHAKEMESEIZEMETAKEMEFULLYANDUTTERLYCOMPLETELY.

LUST AND FURY.
COLLECTIONS OF HUMAN REMAINS DRAPE ME, LOVE ME. HE HAS ME SO STRONGLY HIS GRASP I CAN NO LONGER BREATHE FOR FEAR OF CONSUMING CONSTRICTION. HESWALLOWSMEWHOLEANDIMCHOKINGINHISTHROATEYESROLLING BACK.

he has me.