The Crazy Shit No One Talks About

Introduction
Life have two kinds of ways of showing things. 1-getting to know about it from someone, 2-experiencing it. Well i would say am the second kind and trust me when I say this, this side is ugly, not that the other say is any better. Shit!! Where are my manners, I didn't even introduce myself to you people. So this is Jay and I guess you are in my mess now. What do you people think about a nice love story where the hero will be walking along an empty road. when it's drizzling a little, suddenly sees a girl playing in the rain falls for her and then  makes her fall for him, usual drama with a happy ending. So that's how the love stories start right. I mean why the hell did that guy feel like walking alone when it's drizzling couldn't he have just stayed in room watching Netflix and chilling which would have saved us all some trouble, right? That idiot was responsible for my shitty experience, is it just me? Come on guys and girls either that guy or girl is responsible for your miserable life too right? Which kind are you the first one or the second. I mean what difference does that even make right? When some one says it's shit you should believe that it is.you don't go poking around experiencing it. Look who's talking now, the one who just poked it pretty deep is giving you lectures on it. Don't blame me i also kind of got overwhelmed by that word love and wanted a bite of it, how can I know that it might taste this bitter? You must have heard about devdas paru and Romeo juliet, hell you might be even knowing about raj and simran but ever heard about vishal and sneha? you have no clue right? Exactly!! So I don't want my love story to remain like them. My love was supposed to end up like sharukh khan films where raj always get the girl but my dear neither am I raj nor is my girlfriend simran. So in that case happy ending becomes a myth about which no raj talks about. so deviyo Aur sajjano fasten your seat belts cause ride is going to be a lot more tipsy. Just think as it's your first time in a haunted house where you are scared to go in yet you wanna do it, cause you just wanna feel that experience. So let me just start at from the beginning, the point where I thought my life was gonna change. Well it did change but not in the way I expected it to. Ok ok let em just start here.