The first impression is the (best impression) worst impression

Ugh!! Am tired as hell, I can't believe that I said yes to jogging, I mean waking up in the morning that's a lot of hard work. If it was the old me, I would have said

'shut the front door'

but this me really needs some closure. It was just a month back, I proposed to my best friend ending up., screwing the friendship we had.

"Gee, your best friend how can you do that Jay?"

come on people stop judging me, well there's nothing wrong in loving your best friend. She already knows how clumsy you were, how annoying you can be, how feisty you might be. I thought we were perfect for each other but I guess I was the only one feeling that way.

"hold it right there.Don't you go all senti on us just yet".

' So three rounds are done, up for another'

asked sunny, my friend. Who was the one that dragged me into this hell of a run, saying that this is where I can make peace with myself.

'Are you kidding me right now? I thought that these things work in an incremental way where we will be increasing the number of rounds for the following days' said I.

And moreover I don't even know whether I can make it to my room in one piece, another round is not my cup of tea.

'duhh!! but we are here for relaxing our minds, so save the shit which you are gonna say for later and follow my lead lad'

saying that he ran away

"well fuck you, there's no way in freaking hell that am gonna listen to you now. Now tell that to his face".

Am not gonna listen to some kind of mind voice. this was the thing that got me into this mess in the first place

'dude am tired as hell, am going back to room' shouted I.

He was long gone by the time I was saying this shit. I turned around and started racing back towards room but my legs slowly started giving up on me.

"this is on you, you idiot. This whole jogging thing was never meant for us. You know what might bring you closure? Love someone else. Now don't go start that crap about how she was the one and how you can't find anyone like her".

'will you just stop now?' scremed I.

'excuse me?'

saying that a girl came towards me, she looked like that low carb taking girls. Who prefer suffering their body for that perfect structure. On a lighter note the so called perfect looking girl.

"damn dude, she looks stunning".

'sorry I wasn't talking to you, it's Just that my head was else where' said I.

'so did it climb back up or is it still lurking somewhere else?' asked she.

'It snuck back in as soon as a beautiful like you came to me' said I.

"well played son, am proud of you".

'Do I know you?' asked she.

'Well not yet but while we are at it why don't we get to know each other' said I.

'you got to be kidding me right me. I thought you were having some sort of trouble and now you are flirting with me? That too on the very first meet' asked she.

'my mom used to say that first time's the charm, so am just trying to make something out of it ' said I.

"yeah that's it, keep it going".

'you are unbelievable, am out of here'
saying that she stormed off.

'hey wait up!! you are also unbelievable. I mean unbelievably cute'shouted I.

"damn dude that was intense but we lost the girl. Wait a minute doesn't that mean that we will be coming to jog tomorrow?".

You bet.

'whom are you talking to?'

said sunny while trying to catch his breath and yeah I guess he didn't complete those three rounds.

'why are you staring at me like that?' questioned he.

'son you like you were trying to out run the rain'said I.

'so, did I win?' asked he.

'Gee dude look at you how can you even ask that question?'questioned I.

'Well that explains that but what were you screaming about?' asked he.

'I guess I found my closure' said I.

"yup this is happening".

'what?'asked he.

'yup and that closure looked way too innocent and way more arrogant who would wish for a deadlier combo than that?' said I.

'I leave you for 10 minutes and this is what you get yourself into?' asked he.

'shit happens bro, you can't blame me for that'