The first one

Hey guys! I just wanna say this probs is gonna be pretty smutty and also I'm fairly new to the whole watt pad thing so bear with me!!
SET SOMETIME ON THE RUN DURING THE TIME BEFORE INFINITY WAR
Steve's POV
Its morning, well it looks like it anyway! I can't seem to tell the difference these days between anything, my friends, my family, the people I love. As I look down a shiver is sent down my spine, I realise I am not alone in my hotel room. Some random blonde(I think the bar maid from last night) is coiled tightly around my body like a python around its prey. I manage to wriggle my way out and carefully make it across the hallway to Nat's room. During these last few weeks I've been having a shit ton of sex and so has Nat. It's been really hard just the two of us trying to take on the world and I guess it's just a bit of relief. As I prise the door open I notice her bed was also pretty busy last night, not a surprise though she's great at fucking, Bruce told me! But anyways I meet her beautiful emerald green eyes and give her a smirk. She's lying there stark naked on the bed. She's obviously managed to get rid of whoever was occupying the bed last night though so she's alone. It takes me a while to realise I'm also naked and forgot to put a towel on! I quickly grab a pair of her pants and shove them over my dick but it's a bit too late now!
Nat's POV
Steve was standing there straight up nude! I was so horny I almost couldn't contain myself! But luckily before things escalated he grabbed a pair of pants!
"Let me guess, you were busy last night too?!" He smirked
"You bet, mind you I'm too hungover to remember any of it!" I squealed back

"Hey you think we ever hooked up once and never knew?!" Steve laughed
"Hmm if we did it obviously wasn't very memorable!" I joked
What we didn't know is that later on that very day we would hook up...