That one where they feel sparks

Steve's POV
"Steve you ready?" Nat called across the corridor. "Please Nat, i was born ready!" I reply eagerly. Another night another hookup I thought. Nat walked into my room in a sexy skintight red dress fitting perfectly around her petite figure. She was really one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met. I had my hair down, wet, wild and messy and wore an open blue shirt flashing my abs. I saw Nat bite her lip in awe, which made me blush a bit. "I see you Nat" I said, "come on Rogers let's go" Nat replied pretending she didn't notice my previous comment.

Nats POV
I winked at Steve and he charmingly reciprocated the act as we stepped into the elevator. I decided to have a bit of fun with this new, laid back, sexy cap. As another group got in the elevator I pretended we were a couple, much to his surprise. " Hey hun last night was fucking insane" I slurred. Steve played it cool sensing what I was up to "Yeah I sure could do that again!" The others in the elevator looked around in surprise but were a bit too drunk to care. So I grinded hard against Steve's dick to see what they'd think. Steve, getting the joke played along and moaned in pleasure; which I relished in. However The next thing he did I definitely was not expecting. He spun me around three sixty and planted a delicate lingering kiss on my lips, his tongue slipping deep into my mouth making me cave in, moaning feeling completely dominated by him. At this moment I realised I wanted Steve, so badly and I wasn't going to stop until something happened. I swung my legs gracefully round his muscular thighs as I kissed him hard pulling him close up against my face , and he licked the roof of my mouth so softly I never wanted it to stop much to the other members in the elevators surprise!

Steve's POV
Fuck me Natasha is hot, i thought as I carefully grinded my dick against her pelvis all the while keeping my tongue softly slipping in and out of her precious mouth. The other people in the elevator were now looking and I didn't have a care in the world, I just looked at Nat and smiled. As the elevator pulled to a halt I reluctantly pulled away telling myself this was only a one time thing.